Evgeny Erokhin vs Brandon Cash Wsof-GC 2 video

Erokhin needs to drop to LHW and sign with the UFC.

Cash looked pretty bad

Yeah, that was strange.

I know he's not great, but I've seen him before and don't remember anything like that.
He fought like he had some sort of foot/ankle/knee injury - he kept falling down, even without contact.

Yeah, that was strange.

I know he's not great, but I've seen him before and don't remember anything like that.
He fought like he had some sort of foot/ankle/knee injury - he kept falling down, even without contact.

Looked to me like he hurt his right foot or ankle with kicks. Also looked like he didn't train much, I'm sure the dude has to have a full time job as well cuz he didn't really make it in mma. Erokhin looked good though, hope he lands in the UFC soon.

Is there any reason to assume he fairs any better than the other Erokhin in the UFC?

Not being a hater, I'd love to see him do well.

Is there any reason to assume he fairs any better than the other Erokhin in the UFC?

Not sure, the fights that I've watched with him ended in the 1st round, so I haven't gotten a chance to see his ground game and cardio, which were Konstantin's downfall. However, for a decent, proven fighter, it's really hard to look worse than Konstantin in the UFC (HW!) division.

Bingo.

Konstantin was an under-sized HW with fast hands who was KO'ing guys like Cash. I have no doubt that Evgeny would go 0-2 and be cut, too, if he chooses to fight at HW in the UFC.

Bingo.

Konstantin was an under-sized HW with fast hands who was KO'ing guys like Cash. I have no doubt that Evgeny would go 0-2 and be cut, too, if he chooses to fight at HW in the UFC.

I had high hopes for Konstantin too. I thought he was going to make some waves. Just goes to show, gotta see that ground game first!

I had high hopes for Konstantin too. I thought he was going to make some waves. Just goes to show, gotta see that ground game first!

Didn't Konstantin beat Evgeny in a fight or am I making this up?

Just checked, indeed he did, 1st round KO 2-3yrs ago.

Cash messed up his MCL in the fight. You see it during one of the calf-kicks where he almost falls over. It's why his shot was crazy-bad.

Here's Cash with VP of Operations, who personally took him to the Hospital.

12705280_1554719428187926_8095885810652032297_n.jpg

Any other videos from the event available? There were some nice ko's I'd love to rewatch.

Any other videos from the event available? There were some nice ko's I'd love to rewatch.

I'm not on the video end (pics is more my end at WSOF Global on facebook, twitter, instagram), but I believe the livestream will be up soon in full again. And there's the Lebkowski and Miroslav/Gono knockouts floating around online.

What kind of crowds does WSOF-GC pull, doesn't look like many people there. Also would like to see Evgeny in Bellator, would make a great opponent for Kharitonov.

What kind of crowds does WSOF-GC pull, doesn't look like many people there. Also would like to see Evgeny in Bellator, would make a great opponent for Kharitonov.

China : Approx 3,000. No PPV. Played on Chinese TV a couple weeks after the show apparently.

Japan: About 1,000 (expected given Sunday show). 160,000 views in 24 hours. A few thousand PPV buys. Was shown on SkyPerfect and Samurai TV live.

The show is pretty darn new. And we're at the final stages of the legal agreement between the two sides. So things have been admittedly paced. But hey, that's the life of an international promotion.

Back