Everytime I sneeze I would smell something bad I think its my nose!

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I think some thing is wrong with my nose every time I sneeze will start smelling this bad odor like when you haven't washed your anus for a day.

Why is that?

So, you smell fine when your nose is stopped up and you can't smell, but once you sneeze and clear out your nose and are able to smell again, you smell shit? I've got news for you dude, you fucking stink.

So, you smell fine when your nose is stopped up and you can't smell, but once you sneeze and clear out your nose and are able to smell again, you smell shit? I've got news for you dude, you fucking stink.
<bball2>

I'm a groundhog expert and I can say with 100% certainty that you have a sinus infection.

And a small penis.

sinus-rinse.jpg

naseptin-nasal-cream_1.jpg

could be old boogers, i notice when i have a random bad smell, i always go pick my nose after and usually theres a huge dried booger somewhere. they stink.
or it could be that sick taste , u got a chest cold fam. every once ina great while ill be coming down with soemthing and feel fine otherwise, then notice my chest feels alittle tight, i cough or sneeze and it tastes gross.

You have an infection... neti that shit! There's nothing you can do about the small penis so don't worry about it...

Probably cavities/rotten teeth. Might want to go to the dentist.

Perhaps it's a vagina yeast infection colonizing your nose and slowly transforming the nose into the shape of a penis.

Seriously, prob a fungal infection in your nose. Not hard to get if you pick your nose on the way home from the gym

Its an infection, did you inhale mildew or fungus?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back