Everything in its right place (trigger warning theorist thread)

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
bank-of-america-lobby-paintings.jpg

mural11-e1290197138641.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Short Video approx 4 mins 12 seconds. Pretty Decent job honestly. My guess is this thread will last about maybe a couple hours before getting derailed and moved.

Video Link :

I know he's allot of people's boy, daddy maga, god emperor.

Question, do honestly think this country has *elected* anyone who is not indoctrinated into the establishment in the last 50 or 60 years? Hillary and Trump as choices? seems a little to inconvenient for my tastes.

Nothing would surprise me but I don't think he's the antichrist.

Question, do honestly think this country has *elected* anyone who is not indoctrinated into the establishment in the last 50 or 60 years? Hillary and Trump as choices? seems a little to inconvenient for my tastes.
I remember when Obama was deemed as the anti-Christ. Wonder if those conspiracy theories are still on youtube?

Trump is not the God emporer to me. He's just a man.

I think he's gonna do some good things. I don't agree with everything he says.

If he starts denying Jesus Christ and coming down hard on Christian religious beliefs like Obama's judge appointments did, then I'll start getting concerned about it.

Always keep your eyes open though.

I remember when Obama was deemed as the anti-Christ. Wonder if those conspiracy theories are still on youtube?
I used to think Obama was the antichrist.

He is an evil person though trying to divide the country and seemed to always take shots at Christianity and praise Islam.

"I am not sure I have. I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't." - Trump

"I don't think I've ever asked God for forgiveness" - Trump

I used to think Obama was the antichrist.

He is an evil person though trying to divide the country and seemed to always take shots at Christianity and praise Islam.
He was never a person to bring unity. He would never fit the bill because of that.

Question, do honestly think this country has *elected* anyone who is not indoctrinated into the establishment in the last 50 or 60 years?

Yes. They just elected Donald Trump.

The Bible says, " to deceive even the elect (if that were possible)."

So I'm not worried at all. The elect won't be deceived.

The anti-christ is a group; zionists. Even Jesus called them the "synagogue of satan."

These zionists are not Jews, they just hide behind the religion.

The Bible says, " to deceive even the elect (if that were possible)."

So I'm not worried at all. The elect won't be deceived.
Agreed, no elect will be going around labeling this man a savior / god / etc, or all the other ridiculous things he is being heralded as.

It's going to be a day of celebration and a day of sobriety here pretty soon.

The anti-christ is a group; zionists. Even Jesus called them the "synagogue of satan."

These zionists are not Jews, they just hide behind the religion.

The antichrist is anyone who denies Jesus Christ come in the flesh.

Yes. They just elected Donald Trump.
Albeit the people did not have much of a choice. It's easy to pick a can when his opposition is a rotten tomato.

Or more appropriately we have the illusion of choice, because what is offered to us to be *elected* is controlled outside the power of ordinary people or citizens....To think in all the world's history that the power of a nation(s) past and present was going to be actually given over to the people? That's been the greatest lie of aristocracy since men have been forming civilization.

I get excited knowing I have things being delivered by Ebay that I bought online.

if you believe in the antichrist, every president you dont like is a potential antichrist.

Back