News Everyones been ducking Giga Chikadze, including El Pantera

Let’s make an effort to not think of these guys as “ducking” one another. Everyone is jockeying for the fight that has the biggest up side with the least amount of risk. They’re cage fighters. They’re not afraid to fight ppl in a cage. Except for GDR. She ducked Cyborg then wrote a post to confirm it.
Far too logical a post for Sherdog, are you even 6 ft 5 though?
<{fry}>

Movsar evloev was looking for a fight soon, that would be a great striker vs grappler fight and fair rankings wise
Pretty sure they're both managed by Ali, and there's no way he's going to let his two big FW up and comers fight each other at this point in their careers.

Why do fighters think because they publicly call someone out the UFC automatically sends them a fight contract?

I would love to see Edson vs Giga, but maybe in the future. Edson deserves a top 5 shot, he got fucked 2 decisions in a row against felder and ige, should be undefeated in featherweight and should have fought a top 5 already. He also just came off an amazing stoppage win against Shane Burgos, why tf should he fight Giga NOW?

None of the #3-10 guys wanna get kicked in the liver by the #11 guy. It's too bad, cause he really deserves a step up.
I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when reading about a liver shot, remembering how fond Bas Rutten is of them, as well as Micky Ward.

I've been calling out those same fighters and I'm about as relevant as Giga Chikadze. They are all ducking me!

Keep winning and you'll get em buddy.

Back