Everyone thirsty for Fedor news: the UFC is holding a press conference on Friday.

Towelie by TKO

The Continental Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In the same vein as their "The Time is Now" and "Welcome to the Show" pressers, Friday they are holding one called "Go Big."

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/ufc-an...-with-fans-invited-to-sept-4-kickoff-in-vegas

Joanna Champion said she'll be there, so we'll almost certainly be getting an official announcement of her next title defense.

(I know someone already made a thread on this, but it only got 2 pages of replies, while there are still tons of "WHEN IS FEDOR NEWS?" popping up)

In the same vein as their "The Time is Now" and "Welcome to the Show" pressers, Friday they are holding one called "Go Big."

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/ufc-an...-with-fans-invited-to-sept-4-kickoff-in-vegas

Joanna Champion said she'll be there, so we'll almost certainly be getting an official announcement of her next title defense.

(I know someone already made a thread on this, but it only got 2 pages of replies, while there are still tons of "WHEN IS FEDOR NEWS?" popping up)

Doesn't mean we will get Fedor news in this press conference.

I think the UFC knows the hype, and anticipation is building, and they would troll us for the sake of it, just to keep us tuned in.

Are you not aware of the plethora of other "big announcements" over the years? Could be nothing, but be something big.

chuck.jpg
round-5-ufc-ultimate-collector-series-14-action-figure-ronda-rousey-championship-edition-new-9.jpg

Hopefully their next one is called "Huge If True."

I remember their big announcement 2 days ago. Was to cancel Condit vs Lawler. I expect this one and every one in the history of "big announcements" to be equally mind blowing.

I remember their big announcement 2 days ago. Was to cancel Condit vs Lawler. I expect this one and every one in the history of "big announcements" to be equally mind blowing.

It's not one of those "big announcements" though, it's a press conference to discuss upcoming cards, just like the "Time is Now" and "Welcome to the Show" pressers they did earlier this year. I just think that if they are saving news like Fedor for a special announcement, this would be where they'd do it.

no, the big annoucement was to put ronda and holm on australia. the lawler condit news only came afterwards

Fight Kits will now be sold for $150. If you're a true fight fan you'll pay the fucking money.

Are you not aware of the plethora of other "big announcements" over the years? Could be nothing, but be something big.

It isn't just an announcement. It's a presser with all their main event fighters over the coming months, they have done two like it this year.

they should call the presser "the Last Emperor"

Last edited:
It won't be about Fedor. They won't announce until after that Bellator function if they do at all.

Even if it isn't about Fedor, if they just announce deals are coming through and everyone is happy about it so far, I'll be fine with that.

Back