Everyone thinks they're the diaz brothers now

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look at all these clowns walking around the octagon tauniting like they're something special that no one has ever seen before...only to get tagged right after lmfao.

Sounds more like Conor to me, except he gets choked.

now i'm not sure, i may in-fact be wrong, but i don't think the diaz brothers were the first ones in history to taunt

Look at all these clowns walking around the octagon tauniting like they're something special that no one has ever seen before...only to get tagged right after lmfao.

Ever heard of Roy Jones junior ?

now i'm not sure, i may in-fact be wrong, but i don't think the diaz brothers were the first ones in history to taunt

They've been the only ones to do it consistently in every fight they've been in.

Yea, they act like both McGregor and Diaz. Guess they want to make some extra $$.... Find your own charisma got dammit!

I think it started in the WWF Monday Night Raw game on N64 (unless you count powering up for a Special on WCW vs NWO)

It's more like everybody trying to be like McGregor trying to be like the Diaz Brothers trying to be Roy Jones Jr trying to be Ali...Trying to be Gorgeous George.

Poor TS

thinks that shit was invented by diaz bros

ever watched boxing in mom´s basement?

how old are you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back