Everyone still sure Leon beats Jorge?

Leon is technically good but is not the strategic mastermind that a GSP was. He makes mistakes and doesn't look to dominate or finish. If it's a 5-rounder, Masvidal will get some good looks. Leon will be ahead on points., marginally. Gamebred heads will say Masvidal won "the real fight".

Honestly, its a fight that should be made. If Masvidal were smart (and assuming he wants the belt), he'd wait and hope Leon gets a shot at Usman and wins. He already booked his number 1 contendership to Leon's strap via the 3-piece and a soda.

It would be a very good fight. People typically underestimate one or the other.

"i train with your favorite fighters"

The fact you have to mention you train when losing an argument proves to me either 1. You're insecure about your life and have to tell people that with no relevance or 2. You're lying and maybe did 1 or 2 training sessions and want to tell people. I've trained BJJ, I imagine most people on this forum have dabbled, why do you think anyone cares you have?

You can be signed to the UFC for all I care, the fact is. 1. The UFC rankings still aren't fact and 2. There's nothing you can prove to me that factually tells me RDA isn't a better win than Askren or Till, it's up for debate.

I said they may be better, you've come out spluttering about the rankings, they're actually the most opinionated thing ever.
Rda is 4-4 at 170 in any organization
The idea thats hes a better win than a undefeated askren is hilarious

Thank you. Nice to see that not everyone on here is on some alternate reality plane.
People also seem to ignore that Jorge did more damage in round 1 against Diaz than Leon did in the entire fight. He scored 2 knock downs in 3 rounds and arguably had at least 1 10-8 round.

Who thought Edwards would beat Masvidal... I thought we all pretty much agree it would be another Baptism but Eddie was stuck in the UK during the pandemic for this to happen...

Please stop. There were plenty of retards who were saying edwards wouldl murk Masvidal.

I'd give Mas like a 5-10% of winning.

Unless it's some fluke thing, I believe Edwards should handle him fairly simple like.

The doctor really ruined that fight. Nate was starting to come on in the 3rd against masvidal and I'm pretty sure that would've been amplified in the later rounds. You guys see Leon get hit with one combination and now he's a bum huh?
The narrative that Nate was just about the win that fight but then the doctor got in his way is one of the stupidest I have heard on sher dog and that’s saying a lot. The only thing that Dr did was save Nate from brain damage because he was getting his ass handed to him and had nothing for Jorge who unlike Leon was going for the kill.

Rda is 4-4 at 170 in any organization
The idea thats hes a better win than a undefeated askren is hilarious

You're using Wikipedia, it's cool. You can say an undefeated Askren, anyone that watches the fight against Robbie knew he was past it, evident in the next 2 fights aswell. BuT yeAh He WaS UnDeFeAtEd.

Still waiting for the Tibau photo Mr Short Left Hook.

You're using Wikipedia, it's cool. You can say an undefeated Askren, anyone that watches the fight against Robbie knew he was past it, evident in the next 2 fights aswell. BuT yeAh He WaS UnDeFeAtEd.

Still waiting for the Tibau photo Mr Short Left Hook.

the fight with robbie in which he won?
He took a massive beating and didn’t go out once, and made robbie go limp no ones arm drops like that.
And saying rda is 4-4 at 170 in no wiki its facts something you are unfamiliar with.

Like i said a undefeated askren with mutiple titles in multiple organizations is a better win than. 4-4 rda who is arguably past it once leon beat him as well, but nice try.

Mas didn't finish Nate. The doctor did. It's definitely a highly intriguing matchup even without the 3 piece and soda incident.

They both absolutely smashed Nate. Mas was more vicious while Edwards was smoother yet still just as effective.

Sherdog told me not to like Edwards' style but I'm sorry I did enjoy his technical brilliance. I'm not confident one way or the other in the head to head matchup but it seems to me that Edwards might be the better welterweight overall.

Just my 2 cents.
I had never watched a Leon fight so I was prepared for a snoozefest. But after actually watching him, I really didn't see much that was boring.

IMO It's like 70-30 in Leon's favor. He has of the skills necessary to beat Jorge, but the lack of a killer instinct and the fact that he likes to have the exact same exchange over and over again until his opponents figure out how to counter means that he's vulnerable.

Back