Everyone on the RUMBLE bandwagon!

AhuraMazda

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Nah im just playing. Jones is unbeatable. I'm done picking against him.

Jones took down Cain's wrestling coach like its meh. Time to see Uber Jones at HW.

i was about to hop on....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has not been a greater fighter then Jon Bones Jones in any weight class

i was about to hop on....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are on! I am off! Gus beats him anyways.

Gus beats Rumble and then we get the title fight rematch.

If you are on! I am off! Gus beats him anyways.

we shall see

1z3xrae.gif

Prepare the next sacrifice.

Jones needs to destroy Gus again with ease for his 9th defense, then defend against Rumble for an even 10 defenses. Go to HW, win the title with ease against whatever sub par fighter holds that belt, defend it 5 times, retire as the GOAT at age 32 and let the haters cry for the next decade.

Jones is the Barry Bonds of MMA, minus the roids. Deal with it

Nah im just playing. Jones is unbeatable. I'm done picking against him.

What does that mean exactly? You're done betting against him or you won't root for anyone against him because he'll win?

cormier put up a decent fight the first couple of rounds.. cormier is most effective with his wrestling.. it didn't work against jones.. his striking looks sloppy and slow.. if rumble can make it past jones, I see him the likely one to beat jones. rumble has much more power in his hands than anyone else in the division

You picked shogun against jones right? I guess some people never learn.

I am a long time Rumble fan, from 170 to Rumble weight to Super Rumbleweight to HW and now to LHW. He is a very entertaining fighter with deadly power.

But he has his work cut out for him against Gus and Bones (if he can get to a title shot).

Id like to see Rumble pull it off been a fan for a long time but i dont think he can beat Jones

Gus gonna beat Rumble just as easily as Lawler was beating everyone in front of him leading up to the Hendrick rematch. Certain guys are simply too focused for anyone to get in their way and Gus is one of those guys right now.

I like both guys. I want to see Rumble get a fight and Gus his rematch with Jones.

Jones needs to destroy Gus again with ease for his 9th defense, then defend against Rumble for an even 10 defenses. Go to HW, win the title with ease against whatever sub par fighter holds that belt, defend it 5 times, retire as the GOAT at age 32 and let the haters cry for the next decade.

Jones is the Barry Bonds of MMA, minus the roids. Deal with it

This right here

Back