Everyone left my office already...

J Storm**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There was no work so everyone left at 5:30-6, as opposed to 7.

But I have BJJ class at 8 so I'm the only one still here in the office.

While everyone is outside, going home early, enjoying the weather.

Friggin Jiu Jitsu.

At least my office has Xbox. Time for some Rock Band.

Move all desks and objects that can obstruct, then do solo drills.......

there's no one there for jits yet.

I just passed NIN 'Perfect Drug' on expert guitar.

That's impressive, man. I still need to practice hard/expert more. My friends are getting frustrated with me holding the band back.

I have the same deal -- I've got to stick around work another hour before I make it to the 8:00 BJJ class. Sometimes it's good because I can get something done (like my taxes, etc.) after hours, but often it's a long wait. Friggin jiu-jitsu.

I'm still missing jiu jitsu since last week because I popped my elbow...:(. I keep icing it and taking ibuprofen and massaging it..but I'm worried about when to go back...I'm afraid of re-injury and then being out even longer...sucks..

I have the exact same problem you do except the place I work at has a couch so after I check the Sherdog Forums and search the net I set my alarm clock for 6:30pm [my class is at 7pm] and sleep for about two hours.

I have to wake up at 12:30pm for my friggin bjj... I don't work until 3, wtf is up with that BS?

that blows. if i started work at 3pm i'd be going to bed at 5 or 6am everyday for sure.

that blows. if i started work at 3pm i'd be going to bed at 5 or 6am everyday for sure.

That's what I end up doing. My workdays are 3pm-2am and 8pm-2am alternating days. I come home and end up playing Halo 3 until 5am lol. I don't mind it at all, I run my own business and I love what I do.

sick, what kind of business? i'd love to be self-employed if i had the means/skills.

Rock Band ability is equivalent to how much value you have as a human being. I've moved on to conquer the drumset. I'll be raping that shit in no time. Already passing almost everything on hard mode.

Back