Everyone knows Bisping was always the better fighter

This is legit, Bisping hits harder than Carwin, has K-1 level striking, Olympic Wrestling etc, probably the greatest fighter of all time in any sport, and i mean liek if he was in films he'd probably be the greatest actor, and if he was a swimmer, he'd be the best swimmer.

HE is UNSTOPPABLE.

And hes hot as hell also.

>everyone knows it
>tons of people all over the internet that don't believe that.
Good one OP.

Crack-2.jpg

0/10. TS and this thread suck donkey shit.

^See when Bisping KO'd Hendo with one punch, then Hendo beat Fedor, shows you what i mean, Bisping is the p4p goat, noone in history will ever be able to stand with Bisping and if it goes to the ground, he will submit them in seconds, hes got a heavier top game than Brock, slicker Jitz than Jacare, and as he proved last night with that flying knee, that he could knock out Silva, hey i would go as far as to say, he would school ALI, KO prime tyson and laugh at his offence, out jab Lennox Lewis, KO prime Hari, Schilt, Hunt, outclass Bonjasky I have never seen a greater fighter.

Juiced Silva> Natural Silva

Historically no.
Last fight undoubtedly.

Anderson never stood a chance.
Bisping got KO'd by a 40 year old man with shattered bones. Hahaha

Now feed Bisping to Jacare, Rockhold, Weidman or Romero. I'd love to see him get dominated again.

The truth is this: Bisping definitely is not the better fighter, which is what makes the win that much more impressive.

I love guys who win on gameplan, discipline and hard work. Talent is pretty to look at, but hard work can move mountains.

Back