Everyone is too quick to judge JDS, he'll be back stronger 100%

JDS will learn from this fight, just like Cain learned from the first one. While he did get totally destroyed by Cain, do people even realize Junior wasn't even really there after Round 1. Though the fight was not stopped in Round 1 and he was not KOd, he was only there as a punching bag. To me it's not so much different than a 1st Round KO. He was pretty much gone after Round 1 with his heart and chin keeping him up for the rest of the fight just to take further punishment. If it wasn't for his heart and chin, the fight would've been over quicker, probably in Round 1 and it would have been a 1 Rounded domination. If Junior had no chin and no heart, the fight wouldn't have looked as bad in my opinion, cause it would've been over quicker. You probably could say 'he just got caught', well I wouldn't, but that's what the retards said about the first fight and other quick KOs. But yeah, I doubt those guys who said Cain got caught with a 'fluke' punch would say the same thing if Junior got KOd with that punch that knocked him down. It was that punch that ended Junior really in the fight, but like I said, cause of his heart and chin, he was able to remain there, though he couldn't really do anything.

Don't be surprised that people are writing him off. There were a lot of people that even thought that Serra was a better fighter than GSP after they fought the first time and that says it all.

FU you inferior copy.
Haha, someone can't handle being owned after posting something stupid.

It's 1-1, give JDS another fight or two in the mean time, and lets make the trilogy happen!

I don't think he'll be the same after that beating. See how messed up his jaw was? Going to take a lot of time to recover from that.

Very good thread. It is good to see a thread that isn't hating on one or the other of these two great fighters.

I hope they each fight one or two other opponents before they have a rematch. That gives them enough time to really evolve their skills to another level and provides us a little more mystery to the battle.

Everybody know that he's one of the best of the planet...but it was stupid to call him invincible or the GOAT...

It is too early to call either one of these guys a GOAT or invincible. I think the losses for both fighters is probably the best thing that could happen to them. It is still early in their careers.

JDS proved to have a big heart stuffing takedowns and getting up even when rocked and gassed. His two big mistakes was lack of gameplan and too much confidence on his chin.

I don't think he'll be the same after that beating. See how messed up his jaw was? Going to take a lot of time to recover from that.

Its about the heart and determination and JDS has got plenty. Mind leads, physicality will follow. When abou such reparable traumas of course.

Remember awhile back Badr Hari's jaw was destroyed. Some though he'd never recover. Check out the KO at 6:15 its crazy, looks like Badr died :)

Abyway, JDS will recover and come back cause he's one of those gutsy fighters I admire. War JDS and War Cain, true warriors

It's Sherdog. You are only as good as your last fight around here.

JDS proved to have a big heart stuffing takedowns and getting up even when rocked and gassed. His two big mistakes was lack of gameplan and too much confidence on his chin.

Yeah, he just fell into Cain's gameplan and after got rocked never snapped out of it. Nevermind, he will come back strong and knowing what to do. I have a feeling third match will be the best show-wise regardless of who wins. I hope it happens by the end of 2013 or early the year after that the latest.

Back