Everyone is forgetting one important thing....

JP Rockafella

International Pimpin, Small Town Values
Reaction score
Jon Jones has never really lost a fight.

The L from his disqualification against Hamill was BS.

Jones is the closest thing to Fedor we have seen in a while.

what exactly is bs about it? he threw intentional illegal strikes that landed and hurt his opponent.

the loss is what it is. if it were a win, i dont see how it really changes anything about jones's legacy.

what exactly is bs about it? he threw intentional illegal strikes that landed and hurt his opponent.

the loss is what it is. if it were a win, i dont see how it really changes anything about jones's legacy.

Sounds like a DQ, not a loss. Hamill has a win over Jones on his record, for crying out loud.

Nostalgia kind of clouds a lot of people in their proclamation that Fedor remains the GOAT to this day. If you look at quality of competition, I believe Jones may be within a couple years of being the GOAT. Or he'll just stop short of it. He'll definitely be remembered as an anomaly of a fighter who's success in the octagon and the manner that the success was achieved will not soon be duplicated.

But for now, people are too worried about what he tweets and what he posts on Instagram I really ponder his stake in a place with the all time greats.

Fedor has a bullshit loss too.

This thread is so fucking stupid. Lol

Everyone is forgetting... Tacos.

When was the last time you fucking Tacos?

He should have had a point deducted, but since Hamill couldn't continue because of his shoulder (NOT elbows to the face), the fight should have ended as a TKO victory for Jones. It could easily have been stopped before the elbows as well.

I couldn't care less about the (L) btw, everyone knows he dominated Hamill from start to finish. Only his most vocal haters make a big deal about it.

How can anyone say he is greater than Fedor? The only high caliber fights he has won were Lyota and Cormier. Fedor beat all of the best while they were in their prime.

I am a Fedor fan but Jones is up there with him now..

If his loss to Hamill doesn't count, then his win against Gus doesn't either...

I dont think anybody forgotten about this?

Back