Everyone hates someone (two examples)

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
Didn't take Cormier long at all to make several enemies at LHW. Jon, Gus, Bader, Pat Cummins...

People forget Khabib started this whole rivalry by constantly dissing mcgregor
Khabib is a psycho lol. He constantly insulted and called Mcgregor out and slapped his friend then acts like Conor crossed some kind of line. Mcgregor has brang family and religion into his trash talk several times, there's no way Khabib didn't know exactly where Conor was going to go with his trask talking.

us much i dont want to admit it, Tony pussied out on this. I would have jump Werdum, no kidding.
He would have then fuck my ass, but i would have jump on him.

The second thread with this video in the OP in the last few hours. You asked but why?

I could ask the same thing.

Khabib is a psycho lol. He constantly insulted and called Mcgregor out and slapped his friend then acts like Conor crossed some kind of line. Mcgregor has brang family and religion into his trash talk several times, there's no way Khabib didn't know exactly where Conor was going to go with his trask talking.
He hasn’t brought religion into it before
Or family

Khabib's teams proclivity to Mob folk he is fighting or has problems with causes a lot of these problems.

They mobbed Tony Ferguson and he moaned about it said next time it's going down.
They mobbed Max Holloway on embedded but he was too chill
They mobbed Nate Diaz so a fight broke out
They mobbed Artem so Conor flew across and acted like a criminal, so when the fight was done his team mobbed and fought Danis etc.

So he bullied the bully. Completely emasculated him. Must be hard considering you live through him.
How is conor a bully
He is dealing with other fighters not sherdoggers
He beat him in a fight, nothing more nothing less
Also lol at me living through Conor
What a silly thing to say

I think everyone hates the person they lose to deep down, even though they might not admit it

I think you take this shit way to seriously
It’s just a job
He had a bad night and his opponent was better
He isn’t losing sleep because he got beat by a undefeated fighter
That’s ridiculous
From what we’ve seen of him he’s over it
I know I am

Oh, shit! Well, I guess if you’re over it then McGregor certainly must be.

Why wouldn’t I be?
DexSLi2W0AAa8MG.jpg

Trying to hold your emotions in since Conor losing LOL

Back