Opinion Everyone dancing in the street

We already knew you were a hypocrite fella. Which is why you and I will never agree on anything.

I’m sure we will agree on plenty and already do. People can hold opinions that make you upset. It’s okay

The better question is where’s the armed far right militia, that msm was talking about, that was gonna take over if trump loses?

I hope they don't do anything but they may still be in the denial/false hope phase expecting all those "cases of election fraud" to bear fruit. Consider how many relatively reasonable people we have here who still think the election isn't over, now imagine them being heavily armed, organized, even more fanatical and their entire sanity hinging on this all being sorted out in the courts.

I’m sure we will agree on plenty and already do. People can hold opinions that make you upset. It’s okay
Naw. There is nothing that makes me hate you more than when you are a glaring hypocrite.

Because it’s possible, and expected that a spontaneous outpouring of joy would cause people to momentarily disregard their very real concerns

I went out yesterday, in a mask, and social distanced, because I was moved by the moment. I was concerned yes, I was worried yes. But I was also overcome with joy.

Simultaneously, I’m doing everything I can to reduce my contact with others post outing because i don’t want to be a bigger part of the problem, simultaneously, I think people should take mitigation strategies seriously in their day to day lives

the logical path here is in seeing that the way we behave is never a zero sum game between our principles and our actions

The same people bitching about trump rallies.

The same people who said BLM rallies are ok.

(because the virus if it IS dangerous wouldn't give a shit about the motives of the non compliance to social distancing which I can tell you by studies...doesn't appear to do anything anyways)

Any questions?

The fake outrage is in pushing the pretense that it is a zero sum game so that a foundation for your “impassioned” political argument exists.

These are the same bitches that claimed they were too scared to go in and vote in person.

These are the same bitches that claimed they were too scared to go in and vote in person.

i guess you missed the part where I said I was worried

I’m not a hypocrite because my general position is one of precaution and I maintained that yesterday and am ensuring I double down on isolation in the coming weeks because I’m a risk

But somehow you’re putting together connections that make me a hypocrite to the degree that you irrevocably hate me

Seems like partisan blood runs through your veins

Enjoy a life a being a total fuckin bummer to anyone who shows a glimmer of difference between themselves and your myopic worldview

i guess you missed the part where I said I was worried

I’m not a hypocrite because my general position is one of precaution and I maintained that yesterday and am ensuring I double down on isolation in the coming weeks because I’m a risk

But somehow you’re putting together connections that make me a hypocrite to the degree that you irrevocably hate me

Seems like partisan blood runs through your veins

Enjoy a life a being a total fuckin bummer to anyone who shows a glimmer of difference between themselves and your myopic worldview
Why? I don’t care

you care, and I predict you always will

Lmao

@Mcountry

My actions are in the purview of my accountability and thus my hypocrisy, not the actions of others

You can stop trying now

Bye

in major cities were there to riot incase Trump was announced the winner.

The rights reaction to losing, isn't rioting.

I think it's clear to see the riots were nothing but a political axe wielded by the left. It's why democrats never condemned the riots.

Your thoughts on the matter, should riots and the threat of violence be used to help overthrow a president? Is that a new norm that should be allowed?

So you are saying the "riots" were politically motivated? Wouldn't that make them protests, not riots?

@Mcountry

My actions are in the purview of my accountability and thus my hypocrisy, not the actions of others

You can stop trying now

Bye

I wanna read you be just as critical of the lack of social distancing from one group vrs the other. Not "I'm concerned"...

I think it's clear to see the riots were nothing but a political axe wielded by the left. It's why democrats never condemned the riots.

They did condemn them. Over and over, for months.

They did condemn them. Over and over, for months.

During the start of the riots including Trump bringing in Federal Law Enforcement and being lambasted in the Media for not doing anything or being a Fascist with federal troops taking citizens to death camps.

Biden made no such statement, in fact during this time Biden was on a 3 month hiatus from speaking to the press about anything.

Biden finally condemned the riots in what September? after he was forced outta his basement.

The Biden memes are gonna be priceless tbh.

During the start of the riots including Trump bringing in Federal Law Enforcement and being lambasted in the Media for not doing anything or being a Fascist with federal troops taking citizens to death camps.

Biden made no such statement, in fact during this time Biden was on a 3 month hiatus from speaking to the press about anything.

Biden finally condemned the riots in what September? after he was forced outta his basement.

The Biden memes are gonna be priceless tbh.

You're so full of shit. Stop spreading blatant lies that can be debunked with a 5 second Google search.

May 31st:

June 2nd:

July 28th: https://www.c-span.org/video/?474269-1/joe-biden-remarks-wilmington-delaware-economy

Back