Opinion Everyone dancing in the street

Oh look some high IQ rioters have entered the thread.

"HAHA LOOK AT THIS TUMP LOSER" while ignoring the question.

Let me rephrase, would it be acceptable for every Republican controlled area to start rioting and continue rioting 6 months prior to election then only stop once Biden is voted out of office?

I just want to know if the tactics employed by the Left are fair use or not?
What a profoundly dishonest question.

in major cities were there to riot incase Trump was announced the winner.

The rights reaction to losing, isn't rioting.

I think it's clear to see the riots were nothing but a political axe wielded by the left. It's why democrats never condemned the riots.

Your thoughts on the matter, should riots and the threat of violence be used to help overthrow a president? Is that a new norm that should be allowed?
Oh man it’s going to be a long 8 years for you, buckle up buttercup. You will hear bds every other post.

you genuinely sound let down that there aren’t riots? people are celebrating, literally dancing in the streets, what you thought would happen didn’t. Time to let go and support your president.
you anti American or something?

The "riots" are vastly exaggerated fear mongering fucking nonsense peddled by midwit right wingers. They did not happen to nearly the extent or damage that the Drumpftards think they did.

Lol at the people saying the right doesn't protest, they're literally protesting counting in some states and want counting to continue in others.

I think your confusing protest with riot.

Example, nearly every blue city boarded up windows prior to the Election and are only taking them down now that Biden was announced the winner. Those windows weren't boarded up for the sake of the right.

The exact same people dancing in the streets woulda been throwing bricks through windows if Trump was announced the winner.

If were supposed to heal as a Nation Under Biden it's best to know what the rules are going forward? When is it acceptable for the right to riot against Biden if they don't like him as President? I mean the precedent has been set, just start burning and looting 6 months out. Republican AG's, Mayors, and Governors will not prosecute and blame it on failed Biden Leadership.

That was the Democrat playbook this cycle so...

asking for a friend.

in major cities were there to riot incase Trump was announced the winner.

The rights reaction to losing, isn't rioting.

I think it's clear to see the riots were nothing but a political axe wielded by the left. It's why democrats never condemned the riots.

Your thoughts on the matter, should riots and the threat of violence be used to help overthrow a president? Is that a new norm that should be allowed?

I believe that violence should only be used in self defense or in defense of the innocent. But you are very correct in seeing that the left used terrorism to get it's way. That is the real reason to be concerned about their crimes. When they get rewarded with victory it only encourages more lies, smears, threats, and violence from their side. I want peace, and really don't want to fight, but I won't be bullied or turned into a second class citizen.

Ngl this makes me happy to see even if they voted in a corpse and a marxist

The zoomers are happy, not spitting at cops, and absolutely BTFOing the tyrannical corona restrictions

We need more based dance parties

I'll sig bet you there won't be any widespread right wing violent protests when they throw out the lawsuits

95% of them are just deflated and grumpy and continue on with their lives

Trump voter for the next 4 years:

images

Biden Voter for the next 4 years:

images

The "riots" are vastly exaggerated fear mongering fucking nonsense peddled by midwit right wingers. They did not happen to nearly the extent or damage that the Drumpftards think they did.

So you believe there are acceptable levels of rioting, terrorism, arson, and murder? How much is okay?

The right allowed the rioting in hopes it would turn the election in their favor. They bet wrong

People are dancing in the street because they are overcome with joy because Donald Trump actually was a terrible president.

What about this is a hot take?

Just like with Trump, credit is taken by Trumpsters without actually having done anything. Maybe, the left should do that. Remember those riots that didn't happen when Trump was elected or the birthday cake I didn't eat for breakfast this morning.

I think your confusing protest with riot.

Example, nearly every blue city boarded up windows prior to the Election and are only taking them down now that Biden was announced the winner. Those windows weren't boarded up for the sake of the right.

The exact same people dancing in the streets woulda been throwing bricks through windows if Trump was announced the winner.

If were supposed to heal as a Nation Under Biden it's best to know what the rules are going forward? When is it acceptable for the right to riot against Biden if they don't like him as President? I mean the precedent has been set, just start burning and looting 6 months out. Republican AG's, Mayors, and Governors will not prosecute and blame it on failed Biden Leadership.

That was the Democrat playbook this cycle so...

asking for a friend.
Cmon now bud, you dont have any friends.
You republicans can riot whenever you want but making sure that is enough ramps for your rascals to access businesses. The cost would be astronomical and then figuring out lawsuits from when rascals collided because the entire swarm of obese “patriots” tried to cross the street at the same time to avoid a POC and crashed into each other....
another problem is when yall are out protesting we will just mass import more dem voting illagals to live in your houses and work at your jobs :eek: .

People are dancing in the street because they are overcome with joy because Donald Trump actually was a terrible president.

What about this is a hot take?

I mean we were told in person voting was too dangerous and now those same people are partying in the streets with no social distancing.

Meanwhile my father in law couldn't attend his mother's funeral because this virus has been politically weaponized

Just like with Trump, credit is taken by Trumpsters without actually having done anything. Maybe, the left should do that. Remember those riots that didn't happen when Trump was elected or the birthday cake I didn't eat for breakfast this morning.

Absurdity

The OP is just trying to find a reason to be pissy

donald-trump-cake-injection-birthday-card-notnicethings-300x250.jpg

I prefer a few windows get smashed over buffoons undermining our elections with, well, fraudulent claims of fraud because their confirmation bias is so damn strong they believe any unverified tweet that says what they want to hear.

Trumps base is still in the denial phase. Let's see what happens when they make it all the way to acceptance.

Back