Opinion Everyone dancing in the street

Krallang

Pleb
Banned
Reaction score
in major cities were there to riot incase Trump was announced the winner.

The rights reaction to losing, isn't rioting.

I think it's clear to see the riots were nothing but a political axe wielded by the left. It's why democrats never condemned the riots.

Your thoughts on the matter, should riots and the threat of violence be used to help overthrow a president? Is that a new norm that should be allowed?

People are dancing in the street because they are overcome with joy because Donald Trump actually was a terrible president.

What about this is a hot take?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

Imagine being so bad at your job that millions of people are dancing in the street when you get fired.

Oh look some high IQ rioters have entered the thread.

"HAHA LOOK AT THIS TUMP LOSER" while ignoring the question.

Let me rephrase, would it be acceptable for every Republican controlled area to start rioting and continue rioting 6 months prior to election then only stop once Biden is voted out of office?

I just want to know if the tactics employed by the Left are fair use or not?

Pointing out hypocrisy is very beta

Nobody cares

It's the equivalent of the "what if you switched out the word white for the word Jewish in this text?!?"

censor.png

Right-wing people don't protest in the street. It's a hobby shared by left-wing people, not all, but some.

Are you surprised at the hypocrisy? Both sides are hypocritical. But you are out of your goddamned mind if you don't think the left used COVID as a way to attack Trump. How the fuck else could you justify that in California, people aren't supposed to get together for holidays but protesting is safe. It is a rope a dope of the highest order designed for the dumbest citizens and it works like a charm.

textbook bds

<JagsKiddingMe>

Your doing it wrong, no one ever claimed TDS when talking about the RNC. Your supposed to only say BDS if I bring up how Biden is a puppet for China and his son hunter is the bagman.

It's ok your still new at this. You can't claim every political argument is BDS, only those that involved Biden.

You folks are pretty good at stealing stuff from the right, but fairly shit at implementing it.

Lol at the people saying the right doesn't protest, they're literally protesting counting in some states and want counting to continue in others.

We'll also see how violent they get when the rest of the lawsuits get thrown out and recounts don't overturn it, a lot of them are either in shock or denial and others are holding onto false hope that the Supreme Court can magically overturn an election.

I'll give you the concession that the people cheering in the streets like the death star was just destroyed are certainly hypocrites if they called out people on the right for not social distancing and so are any news agencies if they don't hold those groups to the same standards... but I would bet the house there are a hell of a lot more masks at those celebrations than at a Trump rally.

Your doing it wrong, no one ever claimed TDS when talking about the RNC. Your supposed to only say BDS if I bring up how Biden is a puppet for China and his son hunter is the bagman.

It's ok your still new at this. You can't claim every political argument is BDS, only those that involved Biden.

You folks are pretty good at stealing stuff from the right, but fairly shit at implementing it.
i'm from the uk and would laugh even harder if it gets turned around in court

<Fedor23>

i've watched these guys eat shit off the trump supporters, every thread TDS THIS IT etc etc, you're gonna have to grin and bear it for a while i'm afraid mate lol

Lol at the people saying the right doesn't protest, they're literally protesting counting in some states and want counting to continue in others.

We'll also see how violent they get when the rest of the lawsuits get thrown out and recounts don't overturn it, a lot of them are either in shock or denial and others are holding onto false hope that the Supreme Court can magically overturn an election.
I'll sig bet you there won't be any widespread right wing violent protests when they throw out the lawsuits

95% of them are just deflated and grumpy and continue on with their lives

Yall mad as shit huh?

Wish yall would et like this over the fact trump is now a bigger security threat than ever.

All that debt, you know he's about to sell state secrets to someone

Back