Everybody with Mcgregors style has Elite Takedown Defense

Beerus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
These guys have some insane takedown defense and mcgregor may have it as well.

Wonderboy
Machida
Lidell
Cejudo
Gsp

Anyway, Khabib by ko.

but they have better gas tanks as well. Conor may defend all TD's in r1 and but we have 5 round fight there. Dude had his mouth open in round 2 in Eddie fight. He has good cardio for 5-8 minutes max

Barboza before Khabib fight was consider as fighter with one of the best TDD in lightweight division. Then Khabib and Lee took him down.

How in the fuck do GSP/Cejudo have a similar style to Conor???

With the touch of death does Conor need TDD?

Wonderboy
Machida
Lidell
Cejudo
Gsp

Anyway, Khabib by ko.

Cejudo and GSP have Conor's style?

Wonderboy
Machida
Lidell
Cejudo
Gsp

Anyway, Khabib by ko.

GSP probably has the furthest apart style from conor other than straight up grapplers.

but they have better gas tanks as well. Conor may defend all TD's in r1 and but we have 5 round fight there. Dude had his mouth open in round 2 in Eddie fight. He has good cardio for 5-8 minutes max
That's his fault for being an idiot and not doing the good ol proven method of running.

Yeah do all the "mewvement" you want, but rolling around the grass with Ido Portal won't build your gas tank at all

Huh, so McGregor, GSP and Cejudo all have the same style. Interesting, I knew never that. Well:

E11951B5-8B30-4807-A074-E670FF5CDABA.png

macg is underrated because his enigma gets in the way of his skill ppl forget hes got on the of the best records in the biz

macg will defend some takedowns mark my word

Machida GSP Connor and cejudo are nothing alike

How in the fuck do GSP/Cejudo have a similar style to Conor???

images
2u40n6g.jpg

Cejudo was inspired by Conor and basically became a tribute fighter for Conor's striking style.

By style do you mean that they dress nicely?

wont matter, it wont take conor long to knock out Khabib. I doubt khabib even gets a chance to shoot for a takedown.

macg is underrated because his enigma gets in the way of his skill ppl forget hes got on the of the best records in the biz

macg will defend some takedowns mark my word
I can see it now. When he loses you guys will hang on that he defended some takedowns. He was winning until Khabib got lucky with that one takedown, right?

Cejudo was inspired by Conor and basically became a tribute fighter for Conor's striking style.
He can say that all he wants but he's still an Olympic wrestler and that's where his strength is.

Back