"Everybody wants a bonus, after buying all those xmas gifts"

LOL'd at that...we need to make this thread dedicated to all of Goldie's one-liners tonight.

We should all start a petition to resign Goldie, I miss him already

I will miss Goldie. I hated him for a few a while and then turned 180 on him and don't know how I feel about the commentary without him. Would rather them get rid of Rogan and have Stann fulltime than this move.
And I fucking hope Rome isn't the replacement, I feel it would be a terrible move.

I will miss Goldie. I hated him for a few a while and then turned 180 on him and don't know how I feel about the commentary without him. Would rather them get rid of Rogan and have Stann fulltime than this move.
And I fucking hope Rome isn't the replacement, I feel it would be a terrible move.
100% agree. Who is this Rome guy anyway? I think anyone who's not Jon "monotone" Anik would be a good choice. And Dan Hardy is good but he's too bland

I hate double standard arguments, but since the UFC always wants to compare itself to the big pro sports, imagine NFL athletes doing post-game interviews begging for more money.

We should all start a petition to resign Goldie, I miss him already
I cant believe theyre getting rid of him...

Who knows, maybe he left on mutual terms.. but shit, Goldy is irreplaceable. Hes that loveable doofus. Even makes Mauro Renalo look like a wannabe hipster know it all ffs..

Back