Everybody confirmed Conor is in the best shape of his life

My wife said we are having sex tonight! I am making this post just in case she changes her mind!

Making excuses already I see.

You’re not the first.

he went all 5 rounds with nate and won...so he didn't gas...nate slowed down as much as conor did...big difference in tiring and slowing down and gassing...floyd fight doesn't count...different sport...and he still went 10 rounds. and he didn't gas against khabib....he was taken down and submitted, but never gassed.

He nearly died from exhaustion in Nate2 and Floyd. He had nothing left in the Habib fight, had to give his neck for the nightmare to end. But as you wish...

he went all 5 rounds with nate and won...so he didn't gas...nate slowed down as much as conor did...big difference in tiring and slowing down and gassing...floyd fight doesn't count...different sport...and he still went 10 rounds. and he didn't gas against khabib....he was taken down and submitted, but never gassed.

Even when he is pretending to be this nice guy, look at what he is saying: (timestamped)

Come on now buddeh, that's super hypocryte right there. He is doing it for Carone my ass, and he is trying to say that he is fighting WW. My ass he is, he is fight LW, who fought 90% of his life in LW, and only had one short journey in WW where he got his ass kicked.

He nearly died from exhaustion in Nate2 and Floyd. He had nothing left in the Habib fight, had to give his neck for the nightmare to end. But as you wish...

he still beat nate...of course he was tired...you fight for 5 rounds and pretty good pace, you're going to get tired...khabib wears down everybody he fights....and with floyd...floyd is just too good.

We'll see on the night. Could be a case of too much weights, not enough speed work

Conor's "2020 body & mind" is meme worthy lmao.
On the levels of econo-reem and others.

Back