Everybody call it now - who would/will win between JBJ & DC, and how?

Depends on if JJ can refine his eyepoke game more. He's gonna need to have new eyepoke techniques for this one if he wants to win imo

DC.. TKO (punches a hole in his f***ing chest) rd 3

DC by clear-cut UD , tossing around JJ

One thing i think i know for sure, Jones is not going to be kicking too much in this fight. That will be like begging for DC to take him flying.

Jones via sub from the bottom.
I'm serious.
DC has a ton of wholes in his ground game.

DC by ragdoll.

Jones is something special. But so is DC.

Assuming DC can take and keep Jones down, I'm interested on how well he will do on his back. DC is going to look like a midget trying to fight a grown man. Mark my words.

DC takes jones down early in the first round and proceeds to get wkrked from the bottom. The next 2 rounds DC gets worked in the striking department and gets chocked out.

jones wins by keeping dc on the end of a jab. stick and move and its his fight to loose, get into the clinch with dc and he's in big trouble. jones knows this and won't let it happen.

This. I unfortunately think Jones is gonna use his fingers.

DC by ragdoll domination. Without a good base, Bones won't be able to eye poke and knee extension at range.

Haven't really seen DCs chin tested, or how easily he cuts. Jones might rock/cut him early with a standing elbow and get a quick doctors stoppage.

I'm not a fan of DC, but I could also see him throwing Jones around the ring and that would be entertaining.

That is pretty bold considering how terrible his submission game looked against Hendo.

He went for 1 kimura and 1 RNC (which ended the fight), I think you might be trolling, or just plain retarded. :icon_surp

He went for 1 kimura and 1 RNC (which ended the fight), I think you might be trolling, or just plain retarded. :icon_surp
Lol no he was fishing all the time. Rogan mentioned it twice you are right about that ;)

Back