Every thread is about X fighter looking smaller except Nate Diaz, who is now 200 LB

Nate will be 180 in fight shape. If you believe he's 200 you're crazy.

Nate does not cut from 200 lbs, even for this fight if he did bulk up a little bit he's still not cutting from 200.

He's tall and skinny, not some huge monster.
I'd just like to point out that no one is "just skinny". Nate might look skinny to you at the day of the fight because he has starved himself but he's not a skinny guy.
He's fairly big boned, broad shouldered and could probably get quite massive if he was say a bodybuilder and not a cardio guy that starves himself to fight at 155.

It's simply not true for anyone, only people with some terrible disease like HIV are naturally skinny, other than that, if someone's skinny it's because they don't get enough fuel due to dieting or training and that's it.

Nate's a completely average build guy, I'd say exactly the same build as Matt Brown, so he's not a "skinny guy" by any stretch, he's in no way fighting at his natural weight class or his body's max athletic potential.

I'd just like to point out that no one is "just skinny". Nate might look skinny to you at the day of the fight because he has starved himself but he's not a skinny guy.
He's fairly big boned, broad shouldered and could probably get quite massive if he was say a bodybuilder and not a cardio guy that starves himself to fight at 155.

It's simply not true for anyone, only people with some terrible disease like HIV are naturally skinny, other than that, if someone's skinny it's because they don't get enough fuel due to dieting or training and that's it.

Nate's a completely average build guy, I'd say exactly the same build as Matt Brown, so he's not a "skinny guy" by any stretch, he's in no way fighting at his natural weight class or his body's max athletic potential.

wow, um. you're just very wrong. ever heard of manute bol?

CnrvIqXVIAAccNW.jpg

Hey it's Chuck.

wow, um. you're just very wrong. ever heard of manute bol?
With a body that big it isn't hard to be at a caloric deficit is it? I explained it poorly but my point is just that Nate isn't in his natural weight class.

The taller you are the harder it is to make gains, sure. But he could be a fatass as well, my point is just he's not 'naturally skinny', it's not his natural body type. He diets down. It's a dumb point but people are calling him "skinny" like it's some natural ailment when he's got a good build and isn't lanky at all when he's not cutting all his muscle and fat.

I've got a great build and I could be skinny as well, but it doesn't make me "skinny" or a "skinny type of guy" the way those posters are saying it.

Nate is still smoking the reefeer and enoying food while others are coming off muscle juice.

Can only imagine what the weight difference will be during the actual fight concidering McGregor is 170 pre weight cut.

It's kind of fucked up actually. McGregor didn't want the fight at 155 because he wanted to replicate the first fight, and now Nate uses that to bulk up to 200 fucking pounds?

You post an average of 30 posts a day. The average man would say that's pretty concerning.

I would say that's damn concerning..how the hell does someone have the time to post 30 times a day..between a job, friends, girlfriend, social life I only have time to come on here when I'm taking a shit or laying in bed at night. Holy hell

Skinny fat Nate isn't 200 fucking pounds. That's absurd.

N8 is fed up being called skinny, hes gonna weigh in looking like mr t

I dont buy 200 even. Hes gotta be cutting from 270. He could be a tight end or a power foward with that build......

I would say that's damn concerning..how the hell does someone have the time to post 30 times a day..between a job, friends, girlfriend, social life I only have time to come on here when I'm taking a shit or laying in bed at night. Holy hell
f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

Nate might walk around at 200lbs, I've fought at 140lbs before and I walk around at about 177-180lbs wasn't even that bad a cut

I've met Nate in person, I'm about 6'1" and he towered over me. Dude also was so wide he had trouble fitting through a door and had to angle his body. No idea how this guy makes WW.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Nate is 6' 0 and not exactly built like a truck.

I'm going with 185 tops.

He's the same height as Sage and not as well built. Anyone think Sage is 200 pounds?

Back