Every thread is about X fighter looking smaller except Nate Diaz, who is now 200 LB

Simple math. 638 divided by the 20 day old troll account that you just made. Only a dork like you couldn't grasp that concept. Meme stash also, plenty free time?

Yeah brah, I have a "meme stash"

28191623.jpg

Conor's first mistake was cherry picking Nate to step in on 2 weeks notice
Conor's second mistake was demanding a rematch with Nate
Conor's third mistake was allowing the fight to happen at 170lbs.

Dumb move on UFC's part for not making him fight a random can instead of Nate.

Very short-sighted.

Yes, I bet he does cut 1/4 of his bodyweight and then competes the next day.

I'm not sure if you are serious or not but I find this post to be hilarious.

I met Andrew Golotta at the restaurant I was waiting tables at back in the day, dude is ginormous.

Posts like this one make me want to make a giant bet on N8

I've met Nate in person, I'm about 6'1" and he towered over me. Dude also was so wide he had trouble fitting through a door and had to angle his body. No idea how this guy makes WW.

Translation: I'm 4'0 and Nate was a whole two feet taller than me! He couldn't fit in my hobbit house when invited him for some tea and biscuits so he had to squeeze into the door. I bet he wouldn't do so well against our National Hero Mighty Mouse.

I met Nate at an airport once. I'm 6'5 250 (standard natty sherdogger) and Nate towered over me. I dunno how he can get under 265

i bet my whole bovada acct on Naaight. 300 something dollars. This will be an easy fight

Well some guy said that Nate walks around at 190. So with some bodybuilding and some bulking he could be a natural LHW. Huge ballz on Connie McTwoTaps for fighting a potential heavyweight even.

Wat? If his "no fight on the books" weight is 190, he'd have to do some serious roiding to be similar to the LWHs. Even someone who doesn't lift at all will take a couple years to gain the 25lb of muscle to make that happen, and we've heard accounts of Nate at least doing some calisthenics.

Few months and there will left only one division in ufc,with mighty mouse as champ,and 600 fighters in

Nate's actually 220, he cut down to 200 so he can cut down to 170 easier. He's also put on 3 inches of height and 4 inches on his reach. He's definitely ducking HW.

Conor's so brave for taking on such a giant man. So brave.

I've met Nate in person, I'm about 6'1" and he towered over me. Dude also was so wide he had trouble fitting through a door and had to angle his body. No idea how this guy makes WW.

If I was reading this without any prior knowledge Id say yeah buddy your full of shit bet you met GSP at an airport - however I believe your not exagerating at all. My friend is special forces cop 6'3" and 270lbs like kind of Josh Barnett Frame but a bit bigger - he met Nate in Vegas, Nate approached him was like "your huge dude" then asked him if he had a condom cause he was gonna bang some ho.

Anyway he said Nate was huge and even though Nate was wearing Timberland style boots he was still the same height at 6'3" and looked like a LHW had no idea how he ever made 155 - he must just have one of those lanky frames that morph divisions well

But yeah TLDR - Nates a big fuck and one of the few where the UFC tale of the tape stats appear to be under representing his size rather than exagerating eg. Carwin

Back