Every Terrible Event Has A Silver Lining...

Lovestorm

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In this case, it was the performance of Gegard Mousasi, who not only fought someone at their own game, but beat them as well.

Whilst Mousasi has always been known for his tricks on the ground, he has had trouble defending takedowns and being LnP'd. Thankfully, today was different, and not only did he win on the ground, it was actually enjoyable to watch.

A great victory, for a great fighter.

Runner up prize goes to CB Dollaway. I've no idea who he bribed to get the decision over judge's favourite France's Carpet, but it was a relief to see the limited one did not get the BS decision on this occasion.

Not terrible but agree with your overall points on the fights TS

And Backstrom derailed the niinimaki hype train before it took off... I think he may be a fw to look out for in the future

Just because majority of fights aren't finished doesn't automatically make it a bad event.

Yeah hopefully. Wasnt trying to hate on ninni. Just real impressed with "the goalie", hopefully both can infuse some life into the fw division.

Minnesota Wild fans unite :)

Gegard looked great

Event wasn't that bad..

carmont dolloway was pretty good.

I guess i was wrong. There was nothing that could've saved the Brazil event beyond the quality of the ring girls.

Back