Every sig strikes Cruz landed on TJ

Dom's wrestling and timing is what makes him the BW goat. If he wrestles more he should beat Cody, as well as keep TJ off balance enough to win again.
Dom did try shooting for TD'S against Cody, but ate a knee every time. He was even out wrestled by Cody.

You didn't prove shit. According to you: close fights = controversial fights which is not. You ain't throwing knowledge around here TJ... You're just embarrassing yourself more and more with that biased analysis.

Now, stop trying too much. You're being so annoying.
I swear to god you are so retared.What does need to happen in the fight for you to consider as controversial you fucktard?The fact that we are discussing who won the fight here means the fight was controversial

No controversy! dErP

Pretty amazing that Cruz, a high school wrestler dominated TJ, a NCAA div 1 wrestler in wrestling
Cruz is a true mixed martial autist. High level strategy, impeccable timing.

I swear to god you are so retared.What does need to happen in the fight for you to consider as controversial you fucktard?The fact that we are discussing who won the fight here means the fight was controversial

No controversy! dErP

You're the only idiot arguing about it with the rest... Can't believe you just brought all these shit just to prove nothing. Again.

Here some hints:

Fighters, aren't judges...

Fans and casuals, aren't judges...

Fighters and fans don't stand at the closest distance of a fight than the judges...

That's hilarious,Cruz was lucky the judges gifted him that one.

You're the only idiot arguing about it with the rest... Can't believe you just brought all these shit just to prove nothing. Again.
Yeah i'm sure i am the only person on sherdog who thinks TJ won the fight.Idiot.

Fighters, aren't judges...

Fans and casuals, aren't judges...

Fighters and fans don't stand at the closest distance of a fight than the judges...
Do yo also believe Sanchez beat Pearson? I mean judges scored for him.

Yeah i'm sure i am the only person on sherdog who thinks TJ won the fight.Idiot.
Yes, you're lol.

<24>

Do yo also believe Sanchez beat Pearson? I mean judges scored for him.

We aren't talking about this one but... shit happens. But I'm sure it didn't happen in the TJ vs Cruz fight.

Deal with it already. You sound so mad as hell.

Post injuries Cruz beat tj in a razor thin fight, prime Cruz wins easily.

I'll take pro fighters' word over yours and shitty judges'
Lol... Whatever that make you sleep good TJ.

Shitty judges showed in the Sanchez vs Pearson fight... but definitely not in the TJ vs Cruz one.

<21>

That makes it all the more worth debating, IMO. Problem is people on here think debating is just hurling insults at each other.

Now that is the truth right there. 100% agree. Although I am somewhat guilty of mistreating the odd poster here and there when they get douchey.

Yes, but the big question is why would the judges (the organization) wanted to see Cruz as the champion because there was clearly some sort of bias towards him.
He came from retirement. TJ was the active champion, and they gave a close fight to the challenger.

Embarrassing. Just embarrasing. Imagine what would have been if they gave to the rightful winner (TJ).
It makes the entire picture completely different.

I don't know that the judges had an agenda. If the judges are corrupt then the whole sport is ruined.
In a lot of cases we could point to incompetence rather than corruption. Incompetence is by far more acceptable and I think is more the case.

In this fight I didn't see it as a robbery so for me no controversy really exists, either man could have won and I would not have been super shocked.

Another person who can get past their own bias. TJ connected on less than 1/5 of his punches thrown (he landed 64 of 343) meaning he was swinging at air most of the night.

64/343 = about 19% accuracy

http://www.espn.com/mma/fight/statistics/_/fightId/216534

???? Where did you get these incorrect stats? TJ had over 100 significant strikes land.....

130 of 430 for TJ
122 of 312 for Cruz

130 of 430 is not 1/5...

Cruz's shots are thrown with 100% arm, which is why he basically hurts no one in 25 minutes and doesn't leave a mark on them. TJ actually does damage and landed roughly the same amount of strikes. Cruz could barely walk after the fight so I'd say it's safe to say TJ did more damage.

Back