Every sig strikes Cruz landed on TJ

This fight is not worth debating about. It was a very close fight and any result would not have been a shock or controversial.

Lol people are still upset that Cruz came off nearly a 2 yr layoff with only 1 fight in 5 years and took TJs belt?

He was 1 step ahead and won more rounds. Deal with it.

Shows how much shitty judges are.
Nope... the fight was close, Dom got the edge. TJ didn't make enough to get the decision. It wasn't even a controversial one, like GSP vs Hendricks.

Lol people are still upset that Cruz came off nearly a 2 yr layoff with only 1 fight in 5 years and took TJs belt?

He was 1 step ahead and won more rounds. Deal with it.
Basically this...

TJ is the champ now but they still cry about it.

There is only one satisfying way to settle this and that's via rematch. I honestly don't care whether Cruz or TJ should've won back then, let them fight again and put it to rest.
Fight ends with an unconscious Dom at their stages. Tj is fully prime and Dom just got his ass beat by the up and comer who just got served twice. I’m all for the rematch because I’d love me some Dom shoops, but he certainly doesn’t deserve it. Dom needs to prove his style holds up to relevant fighters: failed against Cody. Try assuncao, Moraes, Dodson, lineker, ANYONE. The only two new age fighters he has faced have been tj and Cody. One marked him and one arguably decisioned him even with a shit game plan.

TJ didn't make enough to get the decision. It wasn't even a controversial one, like GSP vs Hendricks.
Yeah.No controversy.Not at all.

CuWERs4.png

This fight is not worth debating about. It was a very close fight and any result would not have been a shock or controversial.

That makes it all the more worth debating, IMO. Problem is people on here think debating is just hurling insults at each other.

AKA the majority of Sherdog who hate TJ saying Dom clearly won and "TJ swung at air all night", proving they didn't watch the fight or can't get past horrible Rogan bias.
Another person who can get past their own bias. TJ connected on less than 1/5 of his punches thrown (he landed 64 of 343) meaning he was swinging at air most of the night.

64/343 = about 19% accuracy

http://www.espn.com/mma/fight/statistics/_/fightId/216534

Yes, but the big question is why would the judges (the organization) wanted to see Cruz as the champion because there was clearly some sort of bias towards him.
He came from retirement. TJ was the active champion, and they gave a close fight to the challenger.

Embarrassing. Just embarrasing. Imagine what would have been if they gave to the rightful winner (TJ).
It makes the entire picture completely different.

? clever troll or completely delusional to what factually happened in the aftermath of this fight on Sherdog'?

The majority went with the narrative "TJ swung at air all night" even though he landed more strikes than Cruz did.

Link me the threads contradicting my statement of how Sherdog reacted. I'd love to see all these imaginary threads that were overwhelmingly in TJ's favor.
He didn't outlanded Cruz.
Cruz - 112
TJ - 109

http://www.espn.com/mma/fight/statistics/_/fightId/216534

2nd false thing you've said in this thread

That just shows that the fight was close and the decision could've gone either way.

n6x3pt.png

This is what controversy looks like
<{walkerwhut}>

That's not controversial damn it... that shows how close was the fight.
When it's split, that's controversial. Controversial is either half disagreeing or everyone disagreeing. No controversy means everyone was in agreement or the overwhelming majority were in agreement.Most of the pro fighters,Dana,Lorenzo,Joe Silva scored the fight for TJ.

Not sure what you were reading but the majority on here had TJ winning. It was just one big whinge fest with very few (myself and drake + others) saying Cruz won.
That's what I remember most too. I suspect that the majority of posters realized it was a close fight that could've been judged for either fighter, but the robbery complainers were loud and numerous in the aftermath.

Not sure what you were reading but the majority on here had TJ winning. It was just one big whinge fest with very few (myself and drake + others) saying Cruz won.
"myself and drake". you know a lot for a new account, buddy

When it's split, that's controversial. Controversial is either half disagreeing or everyone disagreeing. No controversy means everyone was in agreement or the overwhelming majority were in agreement.Most of the pro fighters,Dana,Lorenzo,Joe Silva scored the fight for TJ.
{<diva}

Ok TJ...

Back