Every other weekend in jail for Cheerleader guilty of rape.

Zh1TTmA.png

My sixth grade teacher was a former Dallas Cowgirl. Yeah, lots of crushes in that cohort of students.

Got you beat:

When I was in 8th grade, my health teacher was a current Oilers cheerleader. The girl that lived in the apartment below us was also an Oilers cheerleader.

The interesting thing is that neither were very hot. Neighbor was a total butterface. Body was just nice and in shape, not blazing hot. The teacher was real petite and pretty flat. Decent face. She was more popular among students for being young and cool than for being hot.

The again, this was about 2 years before the Oilers left town so the franchise was definitely in decline.

I am all for double standards, men and women are different.

I am all for double standards, men and women are different.

Under the law, they should be the same. If not, go out and just say we are not equal. Don't pussyfoot around it. Women are incapable of fully knowing what their actions will do, and men are always more in control of themselves.

She got off light. Very light. This is pretty bad. I understand the kid's parents being mad. I would be too. You should be able to trust teachers and coaches. But really you can't trust anyone.

I don't really like the laughing and smiling for the defense walking out of the courthouse.

Well they're not. Women don't have to register for the draft and they shouldn't get anywhere near the treatment of men when it comes to statutory rape.

And that is ridiculous thinking.

Just shows that women should not be treated as equals, because as you say, they are not. I guess blacks getting harsher punishment for drugs is ok too

A large reason for this hypocrisy is other men. Men who are upset they didn't get laid when young or something or secretly crave young vagina but deny it.

Look no further than this own forum to find posters who have daughters who would cheer with sadist joy at the thought of sending a way some 20 year old let alone a 48 year old to prison for decades all for consensual sex with his sexual daughter. These walking hypocrites like to PRETEND that their daughters aren't sexual or that certain sexual acts with men or multiple men are 'above' their precious little daughter.

Oh how false they are. It is patriarchal society which creates a lot of this.

Oh and btw I am not a social justice warrior I am just speaking the truth. Men do NOT like a loss of power but it is this very same constant crave for power and cyclical cycle of needing to feel 'masculine' which encourages the phenomenon of empty 'religious' men and or walking hypocrites. Look no further than your own churches to see truly broken men masquerading with masks trying to deny the inner warrior/beast which craves to be let out!

One of the quite rare cases where I agree with you.

Just shows that women should not be treated as equals, because as you say, they are not.

If you think men and women are in fact equal then I don't know what to say. If you want to argue for equal treatment under the law on principle that's cool, and as it should be for the most part. Only a moron doesn't see differences between genders (both physically and psychologically). Only a liar would try to argue that gender plays no role in the impact upon the minor in a matter like this. Your position seems to be that we need to stick it to the woman so we can make a point of some sort, regardless of actual harm done.

If you think men and women are in fact equal then I don't know what to say. If you want to argue for equal treatment under the law on principle that's cool, and as it should be for the most part. Only a moron doesn't see differences between genders (both physically and psychologically). Only a liar would try to argue that gender plays no role in the impact upon the minor in a matter like this. Your position seems to be that we need to stick it to the woman so we can make a point of some sort, regardless of actual harm done.

But do you have any evidence that this is the case? I haven't looked into the subject so perhaps the evidence is out there but if you're going to assert it so strongly you might as well back up your claim. If not, calling for equality in the absence of such evidence seems like the logical and fair thing to do.

But do you have any evidence that this is the case? I haven't looked into the subject so perhaps the evidence is out there but if you're going to assert it so strongly you might as well back up your claim. If not, calling for equality in the absence of such evidence seems like the logical and fair thing to do.

Evidence of what? That young boys view sex differently than young girls or that society sees young females as more in need of protection? What are you disputing?

Evidence of what? That young boys view sex differently than young girls or that society sees young females as more in need of protection? What are you disputing?

Evidence that sex with an adult of the opposite gender will have a more negative impact on female adolescents than male ones.

That's not even close to what I said, and I believe you know that. I am for treating people equally in th eyes of the law. People thinking it's trivial when a person takes advantage of a minor. Now that seems disgusting to me. So you can stop trying to put insults where none should be

Cheerleader giving you a bj?

That's not rape, that's jackpot

Can't believe how some men became such pansies

Evidence that sex with an adult of the opposite gender will have a more negative impact on female adolescents than male ones.

Well a gilt getting penetrated is not the same as guy sticking his penis in a vagina

You're the psych major. I'm going to rely on experience and common sense. Show me something to the contrary and I'll reconsider. I don't need a study to tell me that far more women wear makeup than men either. Do you?

That's not even close to what I said, and I believe you know that. I am for treating people equally in th eyes of the law. People thinking it's trivial when a person takes advantage of a minor. Now that seems disgusting to me. So you can stop trying to put insults where none should be

I was covering separate aspects of it in one post. No idea what you're insulted about. Unless you actually think men and women are in fact "equal".

Where was it established that the minor was "taken advantage of" in such a way that somebody should be imprisoned for it? At what age did you lose your virginity and how shameful was it for you?

I was covering separate aspects of it in one post. No idea what you're insulted about. Unless you actually think men and women are in fact "equal".

Where was it established that the minor was "taken advantage of" in such a way that somebody should be imprisoned for it? At what age did you lose your virginity and how shameful was it for you?

Lol ok. I see how this would go

I just can't see my 15-year-old self saying to my parents, "Mother, Father - I've had my innocence stolen by a former NFL cheerleader."

Flip that around, could you see a 15 year old girl saying shit to her parents about being fucked by Brad Pitt?
Is there a hotness/fame level that remove this age restriction on fucking? Roman Polanksi wants to know.

Well a gilt getting penetrated is not the same as guy sticking his penis in a vagina
I said earlier I'm open to the double standard if there is evidence for it and certainly this may play a part in differences in effect. However, without such evidence I think its unethical and immoral to perpetuate a double standard that results in years behind bars for some people and not others.
You're the psych major. I'm going to rely on experience and common sense. Show me something to the contrary and I'll reconsider. I don't need a study to tell me that far more women wear makeup than men either. Do you?

Like I said earlier, in the absence of evidence the default assumption should be equality. Anecdotal experience and common sense are a terrible basis for propping up a double standard that sends one group to prison for much longer than the other.

The make up comment is silly because its a much more trivial matter and there is evidence to suggest women spend more on make up. Besides, make up is an everyday activity that one is exposed to just living around women. If you're not around minors who've had sex with adults and engaging with them enough to have a meaningful understanding of the effects those experiences had on them then your experience isn't worth much in this arena

Locking her up seems more like punishment for the dude amirite?

Back