Every other weekend in jail for Cheerleader guilty of rape.

uppercutbus

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...d-shattuck-sentencing-20150820-story.html?941
Former Ravens cheerleader and fitness author Molly Shattuck will spend 48 weekends in jail after being convicted in Delaware of rape in the sexual assault of a teenage boy.

"I take full responsibility for what I did...I was the adult," Shattuck said.

Shattuck will spend every other weekend in jail for two years.

Would a 48 year old man who performed oral sex on a 15 year old girl get the same sentence?

Complete silence from the outrage culture feminists. Coming out the courtroom smiling and shit.

1pmRmaN.jpg

be like
8ag6YQe.gif

A large reason for this hypocrisy is other men. Men who are upset they didn't get laid when young or something or secretly crave young vagina but deny it.

Look no further than this own forum to find posters who have daughters who would cheer with sadist joy at the thought of sending a way some 20 year old let alone a 48 year old to prison for decades all for consensual sex with his sexual daughter. These walking hypocrites like to PRETEND that their daughters aren't sexual or that certain sexual acts with men or multiple men are 'above' their precious little daughter.

Oh how false they are. It is patriarchal society which creates a lot of this.

Oh and btw I am not a social justice warrior I am just speaking the truth. Men do NOT like a loss of power but it is this very same constant crave for power and cyclical cycle of needing to feel 'masculine' which encourages the phenomenon of empty 'religious' men and or walking hypocrites. Look no further than your own churches to see truly broken men masquerading with masks trying to deny the inner warrior/beast which craves to be let out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful, if you point out that the legal system goes easier on women, you'll be called a misogynistic shitlord.

A large reason for this hypocrisy is other men. Men who are upset they didn't get laid when young or something or secretly crave young vagina but deny it.

Look no further than this own forum to find posters who have daughters who would cheer at the thought of sending a way some 20 year old let alone a 48 year old to prison for decades all for consensual sex with his sexual daughter. T

Yes, old men with kids are jealous of 48 year olds raping their daughters...

Its the exact opposite of what you said. It is the men who were most "active" when they were young that are hardest on protecting their daughters. They know first hand what kind of scumbags are out there to use them.

Careful, if you point out that the legal system goes easier on women, you'll be called a misogynistic shitlord.
In what world? Sentencing inequalities, both racial and gender, are something the left not the right actually brings up. By and large the right doesn't give a fuck about being misogynistic.

In what world? Sentencing inequalities, both racial and gender, are something the left not the right actually brings up. By and large the right doesn't give a fuck about being misogynistic.

Aaaaaandddd.... it only took you 1 post this time before devolved into "left" vs. "right" shit flinging.

I just can't see my 15-year-old self saying to my parents, "Mother, Father - I've had my innocence stolen by a former NFL cheerleader."

Aaaaaandddd.... it only took you 1 post this time before devolved into "left" vs. "right" shit flinging.
Because your tired shtick wasn't already doing that with your nonsense comment about misogyny.

I just can't see my 15-year-old self saying to my parents, "Mother, Father - I've had my innocence stolen by a former NFL cheerleader."
My sixth grade teacher was a former Dallas Cowgirl. Yeah, lots of crushes in that cohort of students.

Yes, old men with kids are jealous of 48 year olds raping their daughters...

Its the exact opposite of what you said. It is the men who were most "active" when they were young that are hardest on protecting their daughters. They know first hand what kind of scumbags are out there to use them.

It's not rape if the sex is consensual. And I am talking more about young 20 year old guys getting BS statutory rape charges.

We also have a Christian

Because you're tired schtick wasn't already doing that with your nonsense comment about misogyny.

S T R A W M A N
T
R
A
W
M
A
N

I didn't take something as broad as sentencing inequality and turn it into a left vs. right thing. You did. Because you are incapable of forming independent thoughts, critical thinking, objectivity, or in general doing anything that isn't regurgitating what the media told you to say.

It's not rape if the sex is consensual. And I am talking more about young 20 year old guys getting BS statutory rape charges.

Sex with a 15 year old is not consensual, by the law. Don't you have some Subway commercials to go do?

Nailed it.

I think the sentence should be having to service other 15-17 year old boys until she learns her lesson.

S T R A W M A N
T
R
A
W
M
A
N

I didn't take something as broad as sentencing inequality and turn it into a left vs. right thing. You did. Because you are incapable of forming independent thoughts, critical thinking, objectivity, or in general doing anything that isn't regurgitating what the media told you to say.
It's not a strawman because I've read other posts by you. It's hilarious to even see you type phrases like "independent thought" and "critical thinking".

That certainly seems to be the case. There's still often a double standard though when such folks have both sons and daughters.

Back