Every Newly Crowned champ is afraid of Holly Holm's...

You don't think being on almost every MMA HL reel in the last 7 years has done anything to his psyche? He wants to avenge that loss and Hendo is ripe for the picking (or so Bisping thinks)
Hendo dropped to MW in January 2015. If Bisping was itching so much for revenge he could have campaigned for that fight then and there, instead of fighting Dollaway and Leites. The timing of this match-up right after winning the belt is just not believable.
Michael is underrated on this board, but let's call a spade a spade. He's ducking a murderer's row of contenders.

Hendo dropped to MW in January 2015. If Bisping was itching so much for revenge he could have campaigned for that fight then and there, instead of fighting Dollaway and Leites. The timing of this match-up right after winning the belt is just not believable.
Michael is underrated on this board, but let's call a spade a spade. He's ducking a murderer's row of contenders.
59481628.jpg

Champion challenges #13 on the list
1.png

Bisping basically saw a wine list and chose the cheapest shit
costa_mediterranea_wine_list_5.jpg

Bisping v. Gran Reserva Campo Viejo

Everyone wants the money fight.
the problem is a money fight goes both ways you cant just have some guy the general public knows nothing about otherwise mcgregor would go fight holloway for UFC 202 main event

guys like eddie and woodley aren't known names in mma and many of the casual audience dont even know them

Even avoiding top contenders like Lawler and Rockhold did doesn't seem to help any.

LOL @ revenge... Bisping got H-Bombed 7 years ago.

He doesn't give a shit about revenge. He just wants to KO a 46 year old with a shot chin and retire with 1 title defense.

Dafuq?

He has been asking for the rematch since day 1 after it happened. Did u hit your head or hid in a cave the last years?

Ts, you lost me on a lot of that and I quit reading.

Then you totally redeemed yourself cause that's a perfect ass and I could watch that all day.

Now I'm off to inject a marijuana.

Bispings main objective was to win the belt. A fight with Hendo at that point wouldn't had done anything for him. Now he's got the belt he can move to the secondary objective, getting revenge. If he doesn't fight Hendo now, he never will.

How can Bisping be ducking a guy he just knocked the fuck out?

Noobs need to stop whining about title shots not rolling down exactly as they want. Welcome to the UFC, ya goofy fuckers.

Just because Woodley called out Nick Diaz, doesn't mean he won't fight Wonderboy. Tyron doesn't make that decision. Also, isn't Nick Diaz retired?

Bispings main objective was to win the belt. A fight with Hendo at that point wouldn't had done anything for him. Now he's got the belt he can move to the secondary objective, getting revenge. If he doesn't fight Hendo now, he never will.
What about his primary, secondary and tertiary objective should be protecting the legitimacy of the belt he just won by the defending it against the deserving and rightful contenders?

Yeah I agree he's ducking legitimate contenders but it's still a revenge match. I don't think he campaigned for the match until it was evident Hendo didn't have much left in the tank at all. It will be a cheap way to even it up in the history books, either that or it will be the mother of all fuck ups and momentously embarrassing when he gets starched by an old man years out of his prime.

Decision to fight the #1 Contender.

So now they'll MAKE the #1 Contender fight someone else first, while they get to fight unranked fighters.

1. Woodley Ducks Wonderboy, expects Wonderboy v. Robbie, while he takes on drug addict Diaz

2. Nunes Ducks Pena, expects Pena v. Valentina, while she takes on fat Ronda

3. Bisping Ducks Luke, expects Luke v. Wiedman, while he takes on Henderson

4. Alvarez Ducks Khabib, expects Khabib v. RDA, while he takes on N.Diaz

Remember when Holly said she only wants to fight the best, the top, the #1 competition, and she did...

At least she meant it, these new pathetic ducking champs are horrible, get rid of them!

War Holly
giphy.gif

Good observation.

But given the paltry pay, the short life span and the unpredictability of the MMA game.... I don't fault fighters who would rather take the money fight.

Cos really, who's gonna look after them when they are retired?

I'll contribute to this thread with my usual contend.

12501886_1096654447042644_1076647479_n-jpg.94089

13116679_1699482003638547_1942689534_n-jpg.94091

holly-holm-1-jpg.84517

497915320-jpg.84527

20151112061527_5d3_0570_0-jpg.84485

20151112061528_5D3_0613.JPG

holly-holm-takes-her-ufc-championship-belt-to-extra-08-jpg.84487

497916144-jpg.84489

LinedFemaleGilamonster.gif

ImAoVPj.gif

Back