Every Newly Crowned champ is afraid of Holly Holm's...

Lanx

房仕龍
Banned
Reaction score
Decision to fight the #1 Contender.

So now they'll MAKE the #1 Contender fight someone else first, while they get to fight unranked fighters.

1. Woodley Ducks Wonderboy, expects Wonderboy v. Robbie, while he takes on drug addict Diaz

2. Nunes Ducks Pena, expects Pena v. Valentina, while she takes on fat Ronda

3. Bisping Ducks Luke, expects Luke v. Wiedman, while he takes on Henderson

4. Alvarez Ducks Khabib, expects Khabib v. RDA, while he takes on N.Diaz

Remember when Holly said she only wants to fight the best, the top, the #1 competition, and she did...

At least she meant it, these new pathetic ducking champs are horrible, get rid of them!

War Holly
giphy.gif

1. Smoking weed doesn't make you a drug addict.
2. Ronda is the only champion to defend that belt and is a much harder fight than Pena.
3. Bisping wants revenge
4. Everyone ducks Khabib

Lol I totally agree with this thread. Connor really has changed the game talking about fighting only big money fights. Tyron needs to fight wonderboy no way around it. My plan would be make Jake Ellen Berger vs Nate Diaz on same card as Tyron vs wonderboy. Winners fight each other

1. Smoking weed doesn't make you a drug addict.
2. Ronda is the only champion to defend that belt and is a much harder fight than Pena.
3. Bisping wants revenge
4. Everyone ducks Khabib

LOL @ revenge... Bisping got H-Bombed 7 years ago.

He doesn't give a shit about revenge. He just wants to KO a 46 year old with a shot chin and retire with 1 title defense.

Well I love Holly but other than that I can't agree with much in this thread lol.

3. Make that ducking Romero and Jacare. Weidman and Rockhold need to win a fight first.

LOL @ revenge... Bisping got H-Bombed 7 years ago.

He doesn't give a shit about revenge. He just wants to KO a 46 year old with a shot chin and retire with 1 title defense.
You don't think being on almost every MMA HL reel in the last 7 years has done anything to his psyche? He wants to avenge that loss and Hendo is ripe for the picking (or so Bisping thinks)

Holm was a gangster. Some of these other champs are acting like scared pussies.

Decision to fight the #1 Contender.

So now they'll MAKE the #1 Contender fight someone else first, while they get to fight unranked fighters.

1. Woodley Ducks Wonderboy, expects Wonderboy v. Robbie, while he takes on drug addict Diaz

2. Nunes Ducks Pena, expects Pena v. Valentina, while she takes on fat Ronda

3. Bisping Ducks Luke, expects Luke v. Wiedman, while he takes on Henderson

4. Alvarez Ducks Khabib, expects Khabib v. RDA, while he takes on N.Diaz

Remember when Holly said she only wants to fight the best, the top, the #1 competition, and she did...

At least she meant it, these new pathetic ducking champs are horrible, get rid of them!

War Holly
^Nancy fucking Reagan still lives inside this sherdog member.

I agree with everything you said except for Amanda.

Ronda is still THE test at 135. no other fighter has done what shes done in that division.

she is a money fight but shes a wayyyy tougher challenge than penna, lets be fucking real here.

Amandas not ducking she wants to fight the best, who also happens to be a huge star.

^Nancy fucking Reagan still lives inside this sherdog member.
Hell fucking YES!

I remember getting "JUST SAY NO" education once a month, in a "special" room. I have no fucking idea why it was treated that way, but the 80's had really good brainwashing techniques.

I'm going to smoke 10 marijuanas and eat a whole roast duck tonight in honor of TS

I might even get on top of my wife

I agree with everything you said except for Amanda.

Ronda is still THE test at 135. no other fighter has done what shes done in that division.

she is a money fight but shes a wayyyy tougher challenge than penna, lets be fucking real here.

Amandas not ducking she wants to fight the best, who also happens to be a huge star.
This.

I was happy to see Ronda get KTFO to end the ridiculous hype. But she made everyone else look sick except Holly. And this wouldn't be the first time she's gotten back in shape after being fat (if she does come back.)

Back