Every Khabib fight after Conor makes Conor looks better

Every fight after Conor has made Conor look better. Right now he is the one that deserves a rematch the most.
It makes Al look better. He went the distance with Khabib on 1 days notice

Conor was about to get Kimura'd and then he threw an illegal knee to loosen Habibs grip. Also Herb clearly bet on Conor winning otherwise he would have taken a point at least...

He was, but Al eventually went the distance, everyone else got finished

I honestly feel like Khabib turned that fight into a sparring match to fuck around. Much respect to Al regardless.

Lol, Conor made a tweet about khabib today and the number one upvoted response was someone saying “this may come as a shock, but not everything is about you”
Nice, to see he got called out for it.. it was bugging me how so many people were giving Conor props for that in the media. After the fight and as it was such a heart warming moment i thought to myself now Conor is going to have to have his say and it's going to have to be some fake nice shit as how can you talk shit about someone that retired in honor of his parents. Then of course he had to add that he will carry on, like how the fuck is Conor carrying on relevant to Khabib retiring? besides maybe the fact that Conor has retired 3 or so times and isn't true to his word as most people suspect Khabib will be.

Back