Every fight for McGregor that is not against Khabib is a lose-lose for him

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Tony whoops Khabib in April..

Conor/Tony this summer. Sorry pal..

i wonder if there is one day in TS's life where he doesnt think about conor. sadness.

and blue lips

Only deranged fighter fan bois would look at it this way.

A normal human wouldn't watch Conor beat Jorge and think, wow Khabib is impressive!

Somehow "Khabib stock rises" is "a loss" for Conor.

This shit doesn't even make sense.
Just how good is Khabib Nurmagomedov...

ultrasmash.gif

If McGregor goes in there and easily KO's Cowboy, it only makes Khabib look better

If McGregor goes on to fight Jorge and somehow wins that, Khabib's stock again rises

Conor really blew it by losing to Khabib, everything he does is connected to Khabib and the better Conor does, it only makes Khabib look better

What a devastating loss that was. There won't ever be a rematch either so Conor will always be second to Khabib

Khabib Bless. Lightweight GOAT
not one clean blow landed... so inefficient

Listened to a discussion on the A side I think it was. But whoever it was they were talking about prizefighters on a separate scale or ranking to ability and I guess if you're looking at how much interest / money they can generate from people watching them fight then Conor is right up there (obviously) Askren was another they mentioned and I have to agree.

Point is Conor can lose but he's still an exciting fighter to watch. Askren's ranking in the prizefighting stakes was the question of whether he could replicate what he did in Bellator and ONE, and even though he couldn't the intrigue was there. His personality obviously helped sell fights.

If you have the X factor in addition to the ability -Bingo. Either people want to see you win or they want to see you lose. JJ, Colby, Jon Jones, Adesanya.

Personally I couldnt give a monkeys but I can't stay it wouldn't help the likes of Leon Edwards if they had more colour to their image.

Just the way I see it.

Last edited:
ultrasmash.gif

If McGregor goes in there and easily KO's Cowboy, it only makes Khabib look better

If McGregor goes on to fight Jorge and somehow wins that, Khabib's stock again rises

Conor really blew it by losing to Khabib, everything he does is connected to Khabib and the better Conor does, it only makes Khabib look better

What a devastating loss that was. There won't ever be a rematch either so Conor will always be second to Khabib

Khabib Bless. Lightweight GOAT

{<jordan}

Reactions: JAL
He should have been matched against Tony.
Thats just too bad.

Conor was injured and coming off a long layoff.

Conor was drinking during the camp and wasn’t focused

Still managed to defend 60% of Khabibs takedowns and win a round before he gassed.

One of the biggest conrat nuthuggers banned great to see.<JonesLaugh>

Back