Every division has a well established GOAT. Except...

Who is the greatest LW of all time?

• Bj Penn

• RDA

• Pettis

• Bendo

• Edgar

• Khabib

• Alvarez

• Nate Diaz

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of all the controversial Benson fights, the Thomson fight is the only one I could never understand. Yes, Thomson had some dominant grappling positions in the fight, but he never did anything with any of those positions. Benson did more damage and had multitudes more output than Thomson had in the fight. I just can't wrap my head around why someone would score rounds for someone for having a dominant position that amounts to nothing. I mean, Thomson had like 30 strikes or something total in a five round fight, if I remember correctly. That's hardly more than a strike a minute. That's insanely low output.

Agreed. Thomson showed a lot of heart in that fight, and I admire him for it. But he didn't win.

FW: Conor McGregor
BW: TJ Dillashaw
.. others are OK.

Laughable anyone who understands MMA and its history can doubt that it's BJ Penn. He's the first and only option.

For the record, after he went up and smoked Hughes, I thought he should have gotten the nod against GSP and Machida. Insane achievement.

If he hadn't been so brave, would his record be better? Fuck yeah. But who cares?! Just keep replaying him smashing Hughes.

BJ PENN IS A KNOWN CHEATER!

ELIMINATE HIM FROM THAT LIST!

Back