Every division does not necessarly have to have a GOAT

first off... why the fuck didn't you just make this a reply in the thread? There's nothing more (words I probably would get banned saying)ish than people making new threads instead of just replying just because they think there's something extra special about their post and they don't want it to just be a reply...

you really need attention that bad you little fairy? You think your post is special?

Also, you're wrong. There's always a best guy, even if by a inch. If there's only been one whole fight in an entire division, whoever won that fight is the greatest person that division has ever seen (like whoever that lady strawweight champion is)

it's really not that complicated. there's been a handful of Lightweight champions, who's the best we've seen so far in terms of accomplishment? BJ Penn. Not by much... but his 3 defenses were better than Benson's 3 defenses (and Edgar's 2.5 defenses)

Didn't even read past the childish insults. An aggressive little child, an internet tough guy. You're the reason respectful people and fighters won't post on these boards. Little boys that have never actually trained or done anything competitive in their lives. If all I did was say something about BJ Penn that you didn't like, BJ Penn would think you're a fairy for having 23k posts on an internet forum. Press log out once in awhile. Nerd boy gets angry at peoples internet forum etiquette, I'm sure your parents are proud of you.

Some people here have no problem understanding my points. I think it's pretty hard to have a "greatest" of all time when no one is clearly "great" or stands above anyone else.

Didn't even read past the childish insults. An aggressive little child, an internet tough guy. You're the reason respectful people and fighters won't post on these boards. Little boys that have never actually trained or done anything competitive in their lives. If all I did was say something about BJ Penn that you didn't like, BJ Penn would think you're a fairy for having 23k posts on an internet forum. Press log out once in awhile. Nerd boy gets angry at peoples internet forum etiquette, I'm sure your parents are proud of you.

Some people here have no problem understanding my points. I think it's pretty hard to have a "greatest" of all time when no one is clearly "great" or stands above anyone else.

There's been a lot of great fighters at LW so that voids your point imo. BJ was great. Edgar, Maynard, Henderson, Aoki, Alvarez have all been great or close to great at some point. Pettis is right there too.

That's silly

125: Mighty Mouse
135: Cruz
145: Aldo
155: Penn
170: GSP
185: Anderson
205: Jones
HW: Fedor

All certified champions with excellent resumes.

Back