Every champ that moved up to challenge for the undisputed title last few years won belt via finish

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
GSP moving up choked out Bisping (technically GSP wasnt champ as he vacated but he was still lineal #1 WW)
Conor moving up knocked out Eddie
Cejudo moving up TKOd Moraes
Manda moving up KOd Cyborg
DC moving up KOd Stipe

Max didnt do it but he didnt challenge for the undisputed it was interim
TJ moved DOWN so that doesnt count either
Valentina wasnt champ when she fought Manda

Even in Bellator Pitbull and Bader did it altho Lima just failed to do it

tl;dr bet the house in Izzy by finish

Noice.

Kets hope Izzy can do the same.

Jones would be triggered beyond comprehension lolololol

Confirmed true theory. Micky Gall also finished the champ CM Punk from a much higher weight class.

Last edited:
Quite possible for Izzy to TKO Jan. He's very technical, fast. Jan powefull, but a bit slower.

All of them barring GSP were guys who should have been fighting in the higher weight class in the first place tbh.

BJ got the towel thrown in

Holloway got blessed by Porier

Izzy got knocked out by Jan (future prediction)

All of them barring GSP were guys who should have been fighting in the higher weight class in the first place tbh.

Only Conor out of those listed should have been at the higher weight. Cejudo is a midget, Amanda is fat at 145, and DC is fat at both LHW and HW. With his frame he should be a MW.

Last edited:
BJ got the towel thrown in

Holloway got blessed by Porier

Izzy got knocked out by Jan (future prediction)

>last few years

BJ challenged Grease over a decade ago

>undisputed title

Max fought Dustin for the interim title and i already mentioned it in the OP.......

Only Conor out of those listed should have been at the higher weight. Cejudo is a midget, Amanda is fat at 145, and DC is far at both LHW and HW. With his frame he should be a MW.

Cejudo and DC kill themselves to make LHW/FLW. Cejudo missed weight for flyweight multiple times and struggled to make it in the UFC

You must be retarded if u think DC can make 185 lmao. Frame includes width. He has very thick bones. He hasnt been able to make 185 since his early 20s. He barely makes 205 and had towel gate once too. This is on a strict diet in camp as well. He hydrates 30lbs @ LHW and is 230+ in the cage. Only chance Daniel ever makes 185 is if he sawed off a leg

Cejudo and DC kill themselves to make LHW/FLW. Cejudo missed weight for flyweight multiple times and struggled to make it in the UFC

You must be retarded if u think DC can make 185 lmao. He has very thick bones. He hasnt been able to make 185 since his early 20s. He barely makes 205 and had towel gate once too. This is on a strict diet in camp as well. He hydrates 30lbs @ LHW and is 230+ in the cage. Only chance Daniel ever makes 185 is if he sawed off a leg

I never said he could make MW. I said with his frame he should be a MW. You must be retarded if you can’t read. The guy fights at LHW at like 20% body fat, if not higher. Again, I’m not saying he could make the cut, but his frame is not a HW frame.

I never said he could make MW. I said with his frame he should be a MW. You must be retarded if you can’t read. The guy fights at LHW at like 30% body fat. Again, I’m not saying he could make the cut, but his frame is not a HW frame.

His frame isnt MW. Its LHW which he still barely made weight for. Thats like saying Fedor had a MW frame when he had a LHW frame like Daniel does.

His frame isnt MW. Its LHW which he still barely made weight for. Thats like saying Fedor had a MW frame when he had a LHW frame like Daniel does.

DC is between 5’9 and 5’11. UFC lists him as 5’11 but he’s obviously shorter.

upload_2020-11-3_1-22-1.gif

These frames are for the average man. DC has much thicker bones than the average man. Extrapolating relative frame sizes doesnt make sense for him

Lol yeah he has giant bones. Face it, he’s just fat. If he was lean < 10% body fat he’d be a MW. I don’t even know why the fuck we’re arguing when the point of my post was that he was not too big for LHW, which you’ve agreed with.

Peace out.

Noice.

Kets hope Izzy can do the same.

Jones would be triggered beyond comprehension lolololol
Jones wouldn't be trigerred because going by the pattern he will KO Stipe which will be a way bigger deal than knocking out Jan.

Interesting data.
I feel like the difference between MW and LHW is bigger than for most divisions tho. Yeah LHW to HW technically is bigger, but it usually is just the difference of a weight cut or none.
Will root for Jan anyways, this champ champ bs after just a few defenses has to stop.

Back