Every belt except Fly weight has changed hands since USADA...

I'm guessing there will be plenty more because, uh, people lose title fights on occasion.

Connor won the belt in December - the July fight was just a proper No 1 contender fight rather than off the back of Siver

And no JJ doesnt count because i forgot about it hence the division being insignificant :p

Robbies body looked really different he had almost no definition. His demeanor yesterday on the weight in was pretty telling he looked really worried

Every belt except flyweight has changed since Cuba and the U.S. Agreed to Open Embassies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor won the belt in December - the July fight was just a proper No 1 contender fight rather than off the back of Siver

And no JJ doesnt count because i forgot about it hence the division being insignificant :p

conor defended his interim belt :p

DC defended in october....which was after usada started.

JJ's defended 2x at least...but think its 3. i dont really remember how long usada's been in effect though....

conor defended his interim belt :p

DC defended in october....which was after usada started.

JJ's defended 2x at least...but think its 3. i dont really remember how long usada's been in effect though....

Its been in effect since July I think, I think 189 was one of the last not under USADA

Joanna, Cormier, and Conor. Moving along.

lol everytime a winner is crowned in a fight the loser must be being held down by usada

It was all Draws before usada came along

Robbies body looked really different he had almost no definition. His demeanor yesterday on the weight in was pretty telling he looked really worried

I noticed that. He looked a lot softer than normal.

I'm not big on the whole ah. USADA, ahh they all juice, hell im not even big on the eye test usually.

But Robbie's physique reminded me ALOT of Vitor post TRT

Maybe not as flabby, but a very significant change in body appearance

I wonder if the % of fighters juicing increases or decreases depending on the weightclass.

Back