Everlast Water bag(with Pictures)

standupfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
I just bought this afew days ago and Set it up just the way it was suppose to bet set up on the manuel. Its great on my hands and knees and really feels smooth but not too soft but! Only weird thing i noticed is that it is a weird shape! Its almost Lopsided in certain areas. I dont know if its because it needs to be broke in or if its because the padding has been boxed in and still kept the box shape? Anyway its 80 pounds and here are some pictures let me know what you think.

1000108uv2xv3.jpg

1000109du4de9.jpg

My gym just got one of these bags after an Everlast bag lost its stuffing and I can't say I'm such a big fan. The blue material is rubbery and a little bit sticky. It doesn't really bother my punches, but when I'm working kicks it seems to grab at my skin more.

I'm afraid a long kicking session would leave my legs all torn up.

Just my two cents...

Bag's decent. A little rough for kicks. It starts to form a weird shape after awhile. Almost like a tear drop bag or something. I actually was expecting something a lot softer. It's still a decent bag though.

So if I want a teardrop bag just buy one of these and beat the hell out of it? Seriously though I cant imagine how a water bag could feel but at least there should probably be no hard spots.

Back