Everlast gel handwraps ???

They're pretty comfortable.I've only tried them once though.I hurt my knuckle and it helped absorb some of the impact.Personally,I'd stick with handwraps and knuckle pads,they are a little more customizable.

i read on the bullshido forums that they fall apart really easily... but then again ppl claim that century gloves fall apart easily too and some ppl on here have had theirs for years and they are still good so who knows

That is what I have heart as well. Not really worth the $$.

I have them, and I think that they are pretty good, especially for hitting the mits. As far as the heavy bag, I still use regular handwraps. i think that the regular handwraps protect better for hard htting.

WMah said:
i read on the bullshido forums that they fall apart really easily... but then again ppl claim that century gloves fall apart easily too and some ppl on here have had theirs for years and they are still good so who knows

Yea they dont really look like they are built to last, I think their are alot better options out their.

they are crap. just wrap your hands.
Who needs another piece of equipment taking up space in their gear bag anyway?

thaiboxgrappler said:
they are crap. just wrap your hands.
Who needs another piece of equipment taking up space in their gear bag anyway?

My thoughts exactly!!!!

WRAP YOUR DAMM HANDS!!!!

Thanks for the input guys. Looks like I'm sticking with the old classic handwraps.

yep, I tried 'em for the first time last night, and one of 'em is already completely ripped up and damn near useless. I emailed Everlast too, I'll let yall know what they say.

they suck. it rips really easy

They are a lil weak....but hold up well under light bag work for me but I only use mine for days I dont have the time to wrap for bag-work and just use it for my cardio warm-up. Wrap for everything else!

Back