Everlast focus Mitts

I'm thinking about getting some top boxer mitts when I order next.

I really want to get some stuff from topboxer but there just isn't a convienient way to buy from him since I'm living in china.

There's no western union. I wish he had a standard website or something.

I really want to get some stuff from topboxer but there just isn't a convienient way to buy from him since I'm living in china.

mail a check?

From April in regards to Topboxer:

Oh trust me my friend, I would never shop with somebody with this little character. In fact, there is a small promotion that wanted gloves made, they were looking at many Pakistani places and I persuaded them to stay away from such people.

Refusing to sell gear IS trash talk...passive aggressive loser bs. I can and do live without gear from such companies.

Just curious as to what changed your mind so drastically?

I refuse to sell to people all the time, I don't want to give my home address to crazy people/scammers on ebay, there are tons of them.

Anyone with a extreme positive reaction will have an extreme negative one as well.

People don't do business with you because they like you, they do it because you have something they really want.

^ it was in reference to Topboxer originally not wanting to sell Clamp gear, though that was all resolved before the comments were made

Back