Ever work in a fast food joint?

Yep worked at Chik Fil a. One of the funniest moments in my life I had at that job. I also discovered how amazing Chik Fil a was. I always thought it was shit because they had waffle fries.

So I'm working with my best friend one day and were high as fuck and for no reason I start yelling out that the owner is a crack head. I don't even know why I just started saying it. I could have swore he wasn't there that day but my best friend comes over while I'm breading chicken pretending to do something and goes "you know he's right behind you right?". I turn around and what do you know he's been there the whole time I'm saying that.

Here's where shit gets crazy. I leave earlier than my friend that day and go home and hang out with my other friends. My best friend shows up after work and says the manager pulled him into the office and went into great detail about how he used to be a crack head lol. Dude I'm fucking dying at this point. So he somehow must have thought I found out about his past and was telling everyone about it. When in reality I was just being a dumb fucking pot head. I ended up only getting scheduled 1 day per week at that point which was fine with me. It kept my dad off my ass and I had to do minimal work.

McDonald's as a teen. I didn't like the job or my coworkers.

KFC as a teen. I didn't like the job, but my coworkers were really nice.

Nope, I did the kmart thing as a teen, had it's moments, people were cool

Japanese Colonel Sanders was awesome. @Hyperglide

kfc-japan.png
It should be Karate Fried Chicken.

Only fast food was Pizza Delight for like 2 weeks

They made you wear a hot sweater in a room full of ovens making pizza

Washing dishes forver

couldn't hack it - they paid me under the table

employees seemed like x-cons

Never did fast food again

burnt myslef on an oven

Worked as a delivery driver at Pizza Hut for a year. Poor management and bad coworkers made it an annoying job, but it wasn't the worst by any means. I work at a Roundtable Pizza place right now, we just opened this week but it's a hundred times better.
I haven't had Round Table in probably 25 years- I used to love that pizza.

Thankfully no, i worked at a candy factory for 2 weeks when i was 20 and hated it.

I worked fast food and even managed a small restaurant up until I was 20.

It was poon central. Its tougher nowadays that I'm not surrounded by horny trash talking waitresses all the time. I was meetoo'd on more than one occasion if any of those ladies go running for political office anytime soon

I worked at Baskin n Robbins if that is considered 'fast food' when I was 18 years old. Made $5.50/hour. I was an expert at scooping ice cream at that point. That was 20 years ago.

Obama worked at B&R too. Did you know this location in Hawaii is sitll open. @boingyman

88959fe4d97e7f892de3f0c6a2f6bf19.jpg

I worked with 12 year olds who cleaned tables poorly, women who looked hot until you saw them smile toothlessly, and had a co worker who would leave halfway thru shifts because he shit himself.

And smelled of grease which sucked.

Free burgers and fries were great though. @Badger67

Worked at McDonald’s for 2 years in early high school.
Wasn’t too bad. But wasn’t great either.
It’s fucking McDonald’s lol...
That was near 25 years ago.

Never have worked in fast food, but I have eaten at 2 or 3.

Looks like a pretty rough job. But they would not complain if they ever had to do actual hard labor.

I worked at a McDonalds in the 1990's for about a year. The volume they did/do was crazy compared
to a Wendys that I worked at around the same time period.
When the arch deluxe sandwich came out, this store was sent a bunch of promotional items. One of those things
being a medium sized really really nice knife. I took one look at that thing and said to myself "that's mine". Took it home that day, brand new with the sleeve on it. It is still used
to this day, in my kitchen, over 20 years old now.

iu

iu

Back