Ever notice the more you learn the more you taste?

Rjkd12 said:
Stephen Hawking is the only sage I listen to.

He has a book, "A brief history in time."

You guys would do well reading it. It give a litte more up to date answers about the universe and whatnot.

I have it, haven't finished it.
Purchased Dalai Lama's new book "The Universe in a Single Atom".
I like it better.

Hey guys, if you're interested in sources for natural grass fed meats, take a look at http://www.grasslandbeef.com/
That's where I get all my meat from nowadays. My roommate and I invested in a cheap 5 cubic ft chest freezer and just order like 80 lbs at a time to get the volume discount. Amazing stuff.

Thanks spiff, I'll definitely look into it. Would you mind listing for us some of the differences you've noticed since switching mostly to grass-fed, both on the quality of meat and your health? I'm curious for first-hand information.

Those prices are over twice the cost of fresh beef in Oregon and closer to 3x the price of the frozen products. I understand the health benifits but that would be costing close to $20 a meal. Is that the cheapest source around?

Yeah, that's why I been just telling myself when I make my millions THEN I'll make the switch. But I asked the questions to spiff because I really want to know if day-do-day-wise it's so much better. If I'm going to go that far (which I'm willing to just to deviate from typical American stupidity, a subject I could go on and on about), I at least want my meals to be ORGASMIC.

King Kabuki said:
If I'm going to go that far (which I'm willing to just to deviate from typical American stupidity, a subject I could go on and on about), I at least want my meals to be ORGASMIC.
Take me with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back