Ever not like someone just because of their face?

My Gf has that face..
That's tough to deal with, it must be hard not to just cave her face in sometimes, but some chicks have nice looking resting bitch faces.

I was approached recently by a girl with RBF, she was nice looking, but I can't deal with that look she always has. She always looks uptight. She was real friendly though, she just needs to smile a whole lot more.

Not gonna do ur homework for u
more like you're a cuck and there's no homework to be done. Merck and Pfizer increased their prices on average around 10% last year and both are companies that actually invest in product development. That's a pretty far cry from companies that buy IP as in investment and raise prices by several orders of magnitude.

That's tough to deal with, it must be hard not to just cave her face in sometimes, but some chicks have nice looking resting bitch faces.

I was approached recently by a girl with RBF, she was nice looking, but I can't deal with that look she always has. She always looks uptight. She was real friendly though, she just needs to smile a whole lot more.

Its hard to make girls like that look prety on photos.

more like you're a cuck and there's no homework to be done. Merck and Pfizer increased their prices on average around 10% last year and both are companies that actually invest in product development. That's a pretty far cry from companies that buy IP as in investment and raise prices by several orders of magnitude.
Have u even seen shkreli on the Vice episode? Don't talk to me unless you at least watch that. You buzzfeed clicking, tumblr scrolling, cnn watching biiiiiiitch

Every day. Sometimes I am proven wrong. I try not to judge.

Have u even seen shkreli on the Vice episode? Don't talk to me unless you at least watch that. You buzzfeed clicking, tumblr scrolling, cnn watching biiiiiiitch
have you seen that super hateable guy's face? I can't take watching an entire 6 minute Vice piece on him.

have you seen that super hateable guy's face? I can't take watching an entire 6 minute Vice piece on him.
I think it's like 40 minutes. Thanks for admitting your a willfully ignorant cunt tho

Yeah, I think it's just human nature. Some people's face just irk me, and it's different for everyone. Being good looking really is a plus.

OK I watched the Vice piece on Shkreli and I take back what I said. I was misinformed by the clickbait articles and was unaware that Turing has such a deep pledge to serving patients.

The only faces I have a problem with and can't get past are the fat people who look like Miss Piggy. If they have a slightly porcine face, I can't take them seriously because all I can see is them stuffing twinkies in their face all day. I also can't help but compare them to the Gammorrean guards from Jabba's palace.

Lol come on bro you didn't even read THIS article. "
Turing Pharmaceutical is not the only company that has jacked up the price of an off-patent drug: Pharma giants Pfizer, Merck, and Valeant have all come under fire for similar stunts.

“There have been hundreds of companies that have raised [their drug prices] higher, and they’re not rolling back their prices, so why should we?”
I can't see your dumbass sig while browsing on my iphone
My sig says people who use the word cuck are dumb cunts that don't deserve the time of day but in your case I will make an exception. If I punch you in the face is that alright because people get punched in the face all the time?

17-david-schwimmer.w529.h529.jpg

Why the long face...oh...never mind...that's just your usual face.

Oh yes, all the time. But I got an extreme case of resting bitch face, so I'm sure even more ppl feel that way about me.

Back