Ever not like someone just because of their face?

I personally dont care when a woman has an "attitude". Something couldve gone wrong in the week, who know who cares. Like i actually care what's going on in her mind. .... . am i right

She might be thinking 'Man, I wanna watch my bf fuck a white boy'

^ I pick up on that shit instantly these days

It shames me to say it but I'm probably a little standoffish and distrustful at first with people that have "ratty" looking faces.

Anyone else have a type of fave they initially associate with deviance

I hate ugly people for it reminds me of my self

56b381891f00007f00217556.jpeg

Martin Shkreli- voted "most punchable face in America"

This is the shithead who raised the price of the AIDS medication from $20 up to $750 per pill, and bought Wu-Tangs last record just to laugh about no-one else getting to hear it but him.

maxresdefault.jpg
Some thing is really wrong with his face.

You mean like how he promised to lower the cost of that medication but never did just to make most of the shitstorm die down? Or like how has cheated group after group of investors? I wouldn't listen to what he has to say if his job was to stand by the shitter and explain how to have a bowel movement.
You sound like a Whiney tumblr cuck. That's not what happened at all. But like I said, you are happy hating him so you aren't interested in learning what actually happened

You mean like how he promised to lower the cost of that medication but never did just to make most of the shitstorm die down? Or like how has cheated group after group of investors? I wouldn't listen to what he has to say if his job was to stand by the shitter and explain how to have a bowel movement.
His company provides the drugs for free to individuals who need it. He only charges hospitals hundred of dollars per unit, and he's still the lowest priced provider in his space. Also his company reinvests more into research than any other pharmaceutical companies. That's just to start. Look up his Vice interview if u ever want to get your head out of the sand.

I have watched people's lives ruin d because of punch able faces. But then again I would punch Khloe Kardashian and her sisters and Kanye and they are doing fine.

I really thought that said race and I was like, well that's about 75% of the War Room

Lol come on bro you didn't even read THIS article. "
Turing Pharmaceutical is not the only company that has jacked up the price of an off-patent drug: Pharma giants Pfizer, Merck, and Valeant have all come under fire for similar stunts.

“There have been hundreds of companies that have raised [their drug prices] higher, and they’re not rolling back their prices, so why should we?”
I can't see your dumbass sig while browsing on my iphone

Lol come on bro you didn't even read THIS article. "
Turing Pharmaceutical is not the only company that has jacked up the price of an off-patent drug: Pharma giants Pfizer, Merck, and Valeant have all come under fire for similar stunts.

“There have been hundreds of companies that have raised [their drug prices] higher, and they’re not rolling back their prices, so why should we?”
I can't see your dumbass sig while browsing on my iphone
Where are the similar stunts from Merck and Pfizer?

Hey you're free to swing from Osama bin Ladens dead nut sack for all I care.

Martin Shkreli is a world class douche and the whole world would like to fill his face with uppercuts.

His company provides the drugs for free to individuals who need it. He only charges hospitals hundred of dollars per unit, and he's still the lowest priced provider in his space. Also his company reinvests more into research than any other pharmaceutical companies. That's just to start. Look up his Vice interview if u ever want to get your head out of the sand.

One would have to be fairly shallow to not like someone because of their face. No one chooses what their face looks like. With that said i can think of one person whose face began to irk me but that was due to his shitty attitude... He was a man bun type, looks a lot like pink Floyd's guitarist when he was young only with a larger head and face...

I personally dont care when a woman has an "attitude". Something couldve gone wrong in the week, who know who cares. Like i actually care what's going on in her mind. .... . am i right
No man, the resting bitch face is her face at all times. Even when she's in a good mood she looks bitchy.

Lol it's harder to explain than I thought

I'm ashamed that I do dislike many on initial look

Back