Ever not like someone just because of their face?

Lol a couple of months ago, there was a guy in front of me at the store that had that ratty looking face like that Shkreli guy who's picture was posted earlier in the thread. I automatically disliked him and my initial judgement turned out to be correct in the end. You see he started mouthing off at the poor bastard working the cash register, I dunno what happened but he was complaining about some trivial bullshit. I told him to calm down and that the rest of us standing in line didn't appreciate his rude behaviour, but being the asshole that he was he just told me to fuck off. So at this point I had enough and dropped my shopping basket, got in my fighting stance and fired off a couple of quick jabs which he clearly wasn't prepared for, after 4-5 jabs he tries to compose himself and throws lazy hook, which I easily ducked under and after popping back up I fired off my own hook which knocked him out. I quickly realised I dun goofed and I ran for it, after turning the corner I called up my good friend Nicolas Cage because I knew shit was gonna go down.

After a few minutes I see Nic pull up in a 1935 one of a kind Rolls-Royce Phantom, after he gets out I explain the situation and we both suspect the ratty looking bastard has already called his friends. We show up to the store and wouldn't you know it, he has 4 other guys with him and all of them have that face you just want to punch. One of the guys takes a look at Cage and asks "can I have your autograph", Nic Cage smiles and says "you can't have my autograph but you can have this!" and knocks the guy out with a high kick! The other 4 are panicking and I knock one of them out with an uppercut, Nic Cage does teh same to one of them and now there's only 3 left. The original rat is too scared so his two friends charge at us, one of them had glass chin because Cage knocked him out cold with a quick jab lol. The second guy is putting up a fight but I mange to grab his neck and land a few uppercuts which knock him out cold. After we're done dealing with these goons, the original asshole is begging us not to hurt him, Nic Cage seemed a little sympathetic at first but after a few seconds he just knocks the guy out! After that I called the police and told them that those guys were planning to rob the store so we fought them off, at first they were a little skeptical but after talking to Nicolas Cage for a few minutes they believed our whole story.
Hahaha you are a scholar among men!

Of course, that's why the "faces you want to punch" thread gets done every few months. Completely normal, OP.

NFXo3J6.jpg

Wow who's this?

It'll be my legacy on planet earth when I slap this guy in the face

Lol a couple of months ago, there was a guy in front of me at the store that had that ratty looking face like that Shkreli guy who's picture was posted earlier in the thread. I automatically disliked him and my initial judgement turned out to be correct in the end. You see he started mouthing off at the poor bastard working the cash register, I dunno what happened but he was complaining about some trivial bullshit. I told him to calm down and that the rest of us standing in line didn't appreciate his rude behaviour, but being the asshole that he was he just told me to fuck off. So at this point I had enough and dropped my shopping basket, got in my fighting stance and fired off a couple of quick jabs which he clearly wasn't prepared for, after 4-5 jabs he tries to compose himself and throws lazy hook, which I easily ducked under and after popping back up I fired off my own hook which knocked him out. I quickly realised I dun goofed and I ran for it, after turning the corner I called up my good friend Nicolas Cage because I knew shit was gonna go down.

After a few minutes I see Nic pull up in a 1935 one of a kind Rolls-Royce Phantom, after he gets out I explain the situation and we both suspect the ratty looking bastard has already called his friends. We show up to the store and wouldn't you know it, he has 4 other guys with him and all of them have that face you just want to punch. One of the guys takes a look at Cage and asks "can I have your autograph", Nic Cage smiles and says "you can't have my autograph but you can have this!" and knocks the guy out with a high kick! The other 4 are panicking and I knock one of them out with an uppercut, Nic Cage does teh same to one of them and now there's only 3 left. The original rat is too scared so his two friends charge at us, one of them had glass chin because Cage knocked him out cold with a quick jab lol. The second guy is putting up a fight but I mange to grab his neck and land a few uppercuts which knock him out cold. After we're done dealing with these goons, the original asshole is begging us not to hurt him, Nic Cage seemed a little sympathetic at first but after a few seconds he just knocks the guy out! After that I called the police and told them that those guys were planning to rob the store so we fought them off, at first they were a little skeptical but after talking to Nicolas Cage for a few minutes they believed our whole story.
200w.gif

Like some others are saying, all of the time.

Fuck you. Shkreli is a good dude and you clearly haven't looked into that story WHATSOEVER if you hate him. You've read some fuckin click bait ass buzzfeed headlines and "formed" an opinion. Fuck you.
Are you serious or.... because, first of all, this is about who you dislike just because of the way they look, and he's a prime candidate for some serial face punching, but secondly, are you fucking serious? Dude's a cunt.

Exactly. Aside from his smug rat-face, that dude is a world class scumbag. I hope he gets gangbanged in prison like the little bitch he is.

Are you serious or.... because, first of all, this is about who you dislike just because of the way they look, and he's a prime candidate for some serial face punching, but secondly, are you fucking serious? Dude's a cunt.

You know shit just got real when Nic Cage enters the story

hell yeah, every damn day. I'd probably hate half of you if I saw your faces. In fact I'm so worked up I need to go look in a mirror to calm myself down.

Sure.

What is a face anyway, but a place for tired fists to rest?

It is just human nature. Every pic I have seen is of people that wouldn't have made it in the wild. Gary Busey's kid has teeth that would frighten a possum in the dark. No way to get that protein. Most of the other ones would have been beaten to death at an early age because of their looks. Sad part is is that most if not all of these "people" are in Hollywood. Seems like the people around them just got lazy and slapped lipstick on a platypus.

Last edited:
the real question should be "have you never not liked someone all over their face?"

Serious. You don't know what really happened if you think otherwise. Touché on your first point tho.

Ugh. Why the fuck did I have to see this thread right now? I applied for a high level job that requires points of I.D and I planned to use my drivers license and birth certificate as proof. I asked my dad to scan them and send them off since he has a scanner and the documentation at his house and it's a long ass drive to do it myself. He decided to use my passport photo instead of the birth certificate without my knowledge, and it's the worst photo of me ever from 8 years ago. Unkempt messy hair, stoner eyes and bad skin. I even want to punch my own face when I see it.

i've been dwelling on it all day and now i've taken this thread as confirmation that I won't get the job because of that hideous photo. Thanks a lot, TS.

Back