Ever hurt your jaw sparring?

Bummer man. This kind of injury happens to everyone. I'm nursing a messed up jaw right now actually.

I think you learned a lesson this time - if someone comes out trying to hit too hard and doesn't calm down, you need to put them in their place BEFORE they hurt you.

Yeah definately. If I spar that kid again, I'll really have it in for him. I'm really mad that its been 5 days now and I still cant open my jaw fully. Alot of people have said after a day or 2 they were fine, so I dont know wtf is up. My knee is starting to feel better however, so I may be back to sparring next week if it feels ok. I really dont want to take a long break from training because I am trying to fight in august. Then I might have knee surgery after that.

^LOL.

let him live man. But if nothings stopping you and you're really that vengeful, then at least end it with a punch to the solar plexus or the liver. It wont shock or bewilder him as much as being punched in the face, and he'll definitely be hurtin more. If you land a good one, he'll remember it for sure.

Back