Ever Heard Someone Say This?

Gazwald

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got a taxi home this morning and the taxi driver was from the north of England. He was a talker. One of those taxi drivers who never shuts up. Ranting about politics and shit. This time though I didn't mind because I couldn't stop laughing. He was routinely referring to women as "splitarse". I don't think I've ever heard the term before. He said "Check out that splitarse" when a woman took too long crossing the road. He said "I can't stand splitarse drivers" at one point. His coup de gras was definitely "Feminists always moan about equal pay. Splitarse footballers don't get paid as much as real footballers because nobody watches the bloody splitarse world cup!" I was in stitches. Told him to keep the change from the tenner.

Has anyone come across this before? I'm definitely using it from now on.

sounds like one of those nonsensical british sayings. I want no part of it, sorry.

Give him a break. Taxi drivers' affliction is that they were all studs once, two steps away from winning Olympic gold or earning a PhD, until (insert a grave misfortune) happened.

And the gay rhyming slang needs to gtfo decades ago.

When used properly, Cockney rhyming slang allows you to have a conversation about someone your standing next to without them knowing.

He was a Northerner, probably high on hot pots and pies. Take whatever he said with a pinch of salt.

Only heard that from one dickweed so I assumed he scooped it up somewhere and used it on the regular thinking it was hilarious.

Does anyone have just 1 gigantic ass-cheek?
Isn't everyone's ass split in the middle?

Or is he implying that all women take it in the butt, thus getting their arse split?

I like "wanker" and "bloody", but I think this guy is just a dumbfuck, and I don't think I'll be utilizing his creation.

Does anyone have just 1 gigantic ass-cheek?
Isn't everyone's ass split in the middle?

Or is he implying that all women take it in the butt, thus getting their arse split?

I like "wanker" and "bloody", but I think this guy is just a dumbfuck, and I don't think I'll be utilizing his creation.

I think the term implies a woman's ass is split between 2 holes. Can't say for sure though. First time I heard it and internet definitions aren't clear.

It was pretty clear he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box.

I totally thought of the racist cabbie in Football factory.

Devout Pessimist is a taxi driver? Who knew...

I got a taxi home this morning and the taxi driver was from the north of England. He was a talker. One of those taxi drivers who never shuts up. Ranting about politics and shit. This time though I didn't mind because I couldn't stop laughing. He was routinely referring to women as "splitarse". I don't think I've ever heard the term before. He said "Check out that splitarse" when a woman took too long crossing the road. He said "I can't stand splitarse drivers" at one point. His coup de gras was definitely "Feminists always moan about equal pay. Splitarse footballers don't get paid as much as real footballers because nobody watches the bloody splitarse world cup!" I was in stitches. Told him to keep the change from the tenner.

Has anyone come across this before? I'm definitely using it from now on.

My good mate is a Scouser and he says it all the time, and has used the term for about 15yrs! But I haven't heard it from any other mates from up north, just him!

My good mate is a Scouser and he says it all the time, and has used the term for about 15yrs! But I haven't heard it from any other mates from up north, just him!

I'm not surprised at a scouser saying it. Although most of the people I know who get called scousers aren't from south of the river.

I've heard split tails.

Back