ever heard of tru chocolate?

I got some 70% lindt today, I'll be sure to get the 85% next time. I have a couple of questions. Is there any reason why people don't buy cocoa powder and mix it in some water or something? Also, is cocoa extraced from the cocoa plant leaves? If so, how does cocoa differ so much from cocaine? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm just curious. :icon_chee

Why don't you chop it up into small pieces and swallow the chunks with some water? I've thought about doing that when I buy the 85% lindt as I don't anticipate myself enjoying it.

Cocaine comes from the "Coca" plant. It isn't the same as the Cocoa plant. Also chocolate comes from cocoa beans.

I imagine putting cocoa powder, which is usually highly processed, in to water, and drinking would taste like shit.

Cocaine comes from the "Coca" plant. It isn't the same as the Cocoa plant. Also chocolate comes from cocoa beans.

I imagine putting cocoa powder, which is usually highly processed, in to water, and drinking would taste like shit.

Ahhh thanks for the info.

I got some 70% lindt today, I'll be sure to get the 85% next time. I have a couple of questions. Is there any reason why people don't buy cocoa powder and mix it in some water or something? Also, is cocoa extraced from the cocoa plant leaves? If so, how does cocoa differ so much from cocaine? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm just curious. :icon_chee

I add organic cocoa powder to cottage cheese. You could obviously add it to milk, but I couldn't imagine mixing it with water. You wouldn't want to use regular cocoa powder. Too much junk in it.

Why don't you chop it up into small pieces and swallow the chunks with some water? I've thought about doing that when I buy the 85% lindt as I don't anticipate myself enjoying it.

It will not be fully digested this way, will it?

It isnt bad and 85% dark chocolate grows on you really fast. I hated dark chocolate my whole life, then like 3 months ago I started just trying different kinds whenever I could. Now I love even the darkest of dark chocolate.

Would a regular store band such as ghardelli have the same health benefits?
I've been eating this stuff lately.
bars_unsweetened.jpg

I literally couldn't fucking breathe due to the taste of that shit. There is 0 way I can down any of that, period.

how do you eat shots of vinegar, but not the extra percentage of the chocolatE?

Back