Ever had flying lesson?

Do model planes count?
200.gif

I know two flight instructors though.

No, but I heard it's the shit!

I wanted to be a pilot a long time ago. One year my wife bought me a flying lesson for my birthday. It was a lot of fun. They let you (briefly) take the controls. No extra insurance required.

A buddy of mine owns his own small plane. I've gone up flying with him a bunch, and he's let me fly a bit as well.

Personally, I like jumping out of them more than flying them.

I wanted to be a pilot a long time ago. One year my wife bought me a flying lesson for my birthday. It was a lot of fun. They let you (briefly) take the controls. No extra insurance required.

A buddy of mine owns his own small plane. I've gone up flying with him a bunch, and he's let me fly a bit as well.

that's genuinely worrying bro

Somewhat. I got onto a prop plane and the fattest dude, last to enter, sat right next to me, and a little over too.

I felt like I learned something over those forty or so minutes. Scoliosis, maybe...

Flying a plane as a hobby, no not that interested. As a job yes I've always thought of becoming a pilot.

Honestly, I'd just love to sky dive one time to see how that feels. Must be an incredible adrenaline rush.

I bought my husband a flying lesson for our first Christmas and did it in Dublin with a bunch of mates. He loved it.

I'm not a fan of big planes but the little ones make more sense, sounds like a blast
I guess it's like riding a bike x100.
for example, you can't feel the speed, the rush as sharply riding a BMW coupe as when riding a Harley.

No, but my old man brought me on one of his flying lessons back in the day. Was pretty legit. And probably a skill worth knowing for SHTF.

I did a few virtual flying sessions. Not quite the same but no risk either.

Last edited:
No, I've tried a few times though to see if other people wanted to try it. Normally by hanging them over balconies. None fancied trying to fly though .

Back