Ever had a surgery done?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've got two, one was for appendicitis and one for testicular torsion ( yeah that was horrible, got kneed in the balls when playing soccer )

Nothing as serious, ingrown toenails, two on each big toe. Those injections into the toe i still class as my mpst serious pain.

Had my appendix removed when I was 9, other than that nothing.

Appendectomy
Bicep tendon repair
Pec tendon repair

Sure. Deviated septum repair so I could breathe properly out of nose that was broken years ago. Recovery sucks because you have your sinuses stuffed with gauze for two weeks after surgery.

Last edited:
Staph infection cut, drained, and packed, all within 1 hour of going to the doctor.

*shudders*

I had my tonsils out as a child.

As an adult, I've had multiple surgeries. One to correct a lower abdominal hernia. One to repair a ruptured tendon in my right wrist. Then I had reconstructive surgery on my right knee. Then a second surgery on my right knee. And finally, I had reconstructive surgery on my cervical spine. Oh, I also had two eye surgeries this past spring to replace the lens in each one of my eyes with artificial ones.

Had one knee and both shoulders scoped. Ruptured both biceps tendons (one in training and the other moving a damned TV). And put me in for @fingercuffs before/after pics :)

Summer between 6th and 7th grades my left index finger was crushed with a sledge hammer. Me and a buddy were, for some stupid fucking reason, crushing cans with the sledge, he missed and popped the can off of the stump we were using. I picked the can up to replace it not knowing he was swinging just to hit the stump for some reason.

Total of four surgeries on my hand.

Had my gallbladder taken out in 2009.

Two knee surgeries, right knee in 2012 for a torn meniscus. Which I had torn trying to pass guard. Left knee in 2013 for a torn meniscus and one of the small ligaments up in there due to a heel hook.

Had a few hernias and both internal and external hemmies fixed in 2019 from chasing a 600-lbs. deadlift. Max at the time was 520 lbs. Blew my shit all out on a rep at 445 lbs.

2 surgeries on leg; spiral fracture
Hernia
4 surgeries on right shoulder; rotater cuff, torn labrum, bone spur, tendinitis, cut 1 inch off my collar bone
2 surgeries on left shoulder; rotater cuff, bone spur, tendinitis
Tonsils removed
All 4 wisdom teeth removed
Brain surgery; bleeding and blood clot
Oh, and 2 surgeries for melanoma.

Last edited:
appendix
hernia
cyst on back removed (not as big as Rick Flare's)
spurs removed from elbow
knee scoped
cyst on back again
remove cancer tumor from pancreas

That is all.

Sure. Deviated septum so I could breathe properly out of nose that was broken years ago. Recovery sucks because you have your sinuses stuffed with gauze for two weeks after surgery.
That sounds horrible, I need to get it done at some point. I'm gonna wait until I'm 99% sure I won't break it again lol.

Sure. Deviated septum so I could breathe properly out of nose that was broken years ago. Recovery sucks because you have your sinuses stuffed with gauze for two weeks after surgery.

I was lined up for that surgery, then the doctor offered an alternative. Still have the deviated septum, but can breathe fine now. I think it was called Balloon Sinuplasty. Basically, he fished small balloons up to my sinus cavities, then inflated them. Didn't hurt too bad, but a lot of pressure. Well worth it.

Back