Ever fantasize about a deathnote?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
I guess I have some built up resentment in me that every couple of days I find myself daydreaming and fantasizing about owning a death note.

If you had a death note, what would you do with it?
First thing I would do is probably write a bunch of local politicians names in it. Then think about all the people who continue to do me dirty and consider if it’s worth the hassle of them dying or not.

For anyone who doesn’t know what a death note is, it’s a book where you write the persons name in it and they die in 40 seconds from a heart attack. You can also specify the way they die if you like, ie. accident, suicide, etc

For anyone who doesn’t know what a death note is, it’s a book where you write the persons name in it and they die in 40 seconds from a heart attack. You can also specify the way they die if you like, ie. accident, suicide, etc

Like, it actually works? Because holy fuck that'd be a big help

I guess I have some built up resentment in me that every couple of days I find myself daydreaming and fantasizing about owning a death note.

First thing I would do is probably write a bunch of local politicians names in it. Then think about all the people who continue to do me dirty and consider if it’s worth the hassle of them dying or not.

I'm pretty sure that makes you a psychopath, bud.

My condolences.

Death Note is my all time favorite anime. And I don't even like anime, but I couldn't wait for each episode.

That being said, I wouldn't waste it on people who are just annoying. Because that's relative. If you kill all the most annoying people, then the next most annoying people become the most annoying by default, and you have to kill them too, and it just never ends.

I'd probably write Casey Anthony's name in it though. One time I made the mistake of reading all about that case and watching the police interviews... I don't think I've ever hated anyone as much as I do her. Probably doesn't help that her daughter looked a lot like mine when she was that age.

tenor.gif

If I had access to a deathnote, in 90 days you wouldn't recognize this fucking planet....

I thought a death note was something people who are serving in the forces write incase they die.

Is this another of those pre teen silliness threads that seem to be flooding sherdog lately?

Deathnote? This sounds like a game for 12 year old girls at a slumber party

Only if I can eat potato chips like a pheg.

Youre a fucking twat. You could use it to really change the world but you want the death note to kill some small fry politicians and people who did you dirty? Fuck you.

And this is why a death note wouldnt work well in real life, no matter how moral the individual wielding it is.

Back