Ever buy anything off the deep web?

It was and is pretty safe from LE to buy from the markets.
The real problem is being scammed, either exit or vendor scammed.
Only retards and greedy fools get caught by LE. As a buyer it's quite simple to make yourself essentially perfectly anonymous. A basic combination of tails, PGP, proper onion routing and Bitcoin masking can learnt in a few hours through Google searches. The risk always lies with physical collection and there are a heap of easy ways to deal with that if you are patient and risk averse. Classic example - search real-estate websites for deceased estate sales and be willing to stake out for a couple days if paranoid. Or pay some junkie to take the risks. Problem is most drug addicts are neither cautious or patient lol which leads the smart person to the next line of defence - there is always some lower hanging fruit for LE lol

Yeah, see. I had similar thoughts and I had this bad feeling that this type of diabolical thinking was going to lead me down a path of self-destruction. Once a person gets hooked on something they start taking more risks and start getting sloppy.

i looked up how to get into the dark web, seemed overly complicated for someone who wouldnt buy anything and was just curious

Good place to buy weed once you get to know the seller, my dude I simply contact on IG these days

we kinda became anonymous drug friends

He acts real tough on his account with all his videos of hash and weed with shit hip hop in the background, and then he'll text me saying 'hello mate, how's you mum? hope you had a lovely birthday'

His weed connections are astonishing, tempted to say the best in the UK. All imported, no shite

My ex-wife's nephew was selling MDMA on the dark web. He was an aerospace engineering student and because he is a citizen of India, he's now in jail for like 10 years or something crazy. Was set to go to grad school in Paris and flushed his life down the toilet.

I bought an ounce of uncut coke once. (frommob tied dude) It was my first time doing it. No amount of cut coke can equal it. I am not going to talk about flushing 1/3 of it on a week coke binge and I was for sure certain the cops were everywhere just waiting to bust me. I knew better, but I absolutely believed it. Then I tried to dive into the toilet.
Auditory hallucinations or just paranoid thoughts?

Back in the 90s it was called the flea market.

I'm surprised it hasn't been completely ruined by Nigerian scammers yet.

We should just take over that country so we can kill those dudes. They ruined ebay and are starting to ruin the ebay copycats now too

Auditory hallucinations or just paranoid thoughts?

I just felt like all the cars were undercover cops chasing me. That there were cops waiting outside. I never saw or heard anything but absolutely believed cops were everywhere and coming to bust me. I could not unbelieve it.

I just felt like all the cars were undercover cops chasing me. That there were cops waiting outside. I never saw or heard anything but absolutely believed cops were everywhere and coming to bust me. I could not unbelieve it.
I was in a 7/11 bathroom once for like 30 min and I heard a helicopter land in the parking lot and boots and radio chatter. I ran out of that bathroom so fast n it was fuckin empty. I will never ever forget that shit. As scary as it was the intoxication I felt was sublime.

Looked into buying some lsd powder that was something like a penny a dose and was 10,000 doses... Would have to buy a set up to process and measure properly but at that price were talking enormous margins...

I haven’t. Have known people who bought steroids on it though. Seems like a bad idea to inject shot you bought untraceable over the net to me.

Back